Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

It's possible that he's a very good trainer.  Managers do tend to pick from training and Zog was getting picked to the exasperation of the fans.  Looking at it objectively, and taking in what the managers were saying, it appears as though the Zog that works throughout the week is very different to the one that turns up on the Saturday.  Perhaps if he worked a little less during the week (but enough to be picked) then he'd have more in his tank for the weekend :P

maybe, he just doesn't look as good up against Amavi in training this year :detect:

He's a 29 years old professional footballer who Bobby Robson described as 'one of the most naturally gifted footballers who could go to the top with the right motivation.'

Take a look at yourself, lose some f*!king weight, and show Tim why you deserve to be a part of this squad.

The only thing that comes on a plate, Zoggie, is food. Not starting positions. Put some work in and maybe, just maybe, we'll consider you slightly better than a diabolical disaster.

Seriously who in their right mind would pay a transfer fee for him?? I doubt Charles would accept a move to a lower division which would probably be the only clubs that would even consider spending money to get him. We are stuck with him. 

As much as I don't want him here I'd still probably have him rather than Gabby

Behave, Zog is a poor man's Gabby and that's saying something

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, then. The only player I trust less than Gabby is Tonev

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â