Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

To be fair to NZog, i'm not sure he understands PLs tactics on where he is supposed to be playing.Is he playing off CB, or as a winger?, is he there to create chances or to score goals?

He wasn't as useless as Gabby yday, but neither are good enough, and nor is Weimann tbh.

I'd play Grealish against QPR, he can't be as bad as those 3, and in Jan, instead of buying Cleverley, buy a Tadic kind of player.

Walked off the pitch yesterday when we were 2-0... Terrible attitude.

That was awful. Terrible attitude.

I try not to be too personal about our players, but this guy should never play for us again.

Hang on, how do we know he didn't pick up a knock?

Just saying.

• Like 1

i carnt remember a single 90min performance ever from him, i think AMC paid £10m for him, to many of these "big signings" just dont do it for avfc,

i feel a touch of sorry for RL as he pays him & sees very little in return as a owner,

• Like 1

Walked off the pitch yesterday when we were 2-0... Terrible attitude.

That was awful. Terrible attitude.

I try not to be too personal about our players, but this guy should never play for us again.

Hang on, how do we know he didn't pick up a knock?

Just saying.

He should have had a limp, or at least been holding some part of himself and grimacing in pain.

That was the evidence I was working on. :)

Don't want to see him in a Villa shirt again. He's had plenty of chances now to show us something and the slow trudge yesterday was the diarrhoea icing on the AIDS cake for me.

That actually had me crying. Can I have your permission to steal that one for use in the real world?

Yes he was poor yesterday, but so was pretty much everyone (Hutton by far the outstanding player). However he is the only player who can beat a man and create something.

*cough*Delph*cough*

he might beat his man, but i wouldn't go so far as saying he creates anything.

He's also injured so at the moment can't be used

Yes he was poor yesterday, but so was pretty much everyone (Hutton by far the outstanding player). However he is the only player who can beat a man and create something.

*cough*Delph*cough*

he might beat his man, but i wouldn't go so far as saying he creates anything.

He's also injured so at the moment can't be used

true. sometimes I think our midfield are purely limited by the lack of intelligent movement ahead of them.

I honestly wonder what we do on the training ground?

• Like 1

No manager has ever got the best performances out of him because his attitude is shit.

The only two times he has ever played anywhere near decent for more than a game were at Wigan before two transfer windows when he wanted a move.

It isn't down to the managers, it is down to the player even the guy who wasted £9.5m on him for us questioned his attitude.

That is incorrect. At Wigan under Martinez he had some really good performances and not just near transfer windows.

Lambert's dire defensive set up sure isn't helping him.  Could be why along with Burnley we're the lowest scorers in the league.

Edited by Brumstopdogs

That is incorrect. At Wigan under Martinez he had some really good performances and not just near transfer windows.

Lambert's dire defensive set up sure isn't helping him.  Could be why along with Burnley we're the lowest scorers in the league.

In that Wigan team, he was something of a focal point for them. In particular in that run before we signed him where he helped to keep them up. For us, I suspect he won't be given such an important role and nor should he. As others have said, the problem is that we don't really have an alternative that can provide the same kind of creativity that N'Zogbia can (somewhat rarely). The nearest is Grealish and he's still a promising youngster who needs to be given a chance to prove himself.

Total and uttter waste of space yesterday, I blame him for the 2nd goal and losing it on the halfway line.

Also got booed by our end for taking 5 minutes to walk off the pitch when subbed.

I do wonder what Roy Keane thinks of CNZ and what their "relationship" is like in the dressing room. I can't imagine it can be positive as Keane loathes those types of characters.

Our fans cheered when the announcer said he was being taken off. When he walked off, as annoying as it was, I thought it might have been because of that. Our lot were frustrated, obviously, but I'm never that keen on us cheering a player going off, unless they've had a dreadful game (which he hadn't, he was just as ineffective as he always is).

No manager has ever got the best performances out of him because his attitude is shit.

The only two times he has ever played anywhere near decent for more than a game were at Wigan before two transfer windows when he wanted a move.

It isn't down to the managers, it is down to the player even the guy who wasted £9.5m on him for us questioned his attitude.

It isn't and he didn't, he had two good spells right before two transfer windows.

I'm fed up with him already. He had a somewhat decent pre season and I was looking forward to seeing him back, obviously I forget how incredibly useless he can be.

Needs to be dropped for someone like Grealish or Cole in my opinion. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â