Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

All those comfortable Villa fans will not be so cock sure tomorrow night if Norwich beat West Brom, Sunderland beat Saints & Newcastle beat QPR. That would leave us all hoping and praying for Arsenal to get something off Wigan but that's not even guaranteed given the fact Wigan won there last season under similar circumstances.

The fact that the list you have just written is so long doesn't suggest anything to you at all?

A Swansea win tonight would really put my nerves at rest. But as previously stated, I really wouldn't put it past Wigan to lose tonight but then go and beat Arsenal.

The above post succinctly sums up & reminds everybody just what Wigan are consistently & annoyingly capable of.

Underestimate them at your peril.

& if you don't take my word for it...........................Just ask Man City.

Back to brickin' it again tuesday I'm afraid folks! :(

Anyone else got a knot in their stomach just thinking about next week?! Trying to remain calm, I think outside of the Wigan situation,  Norwich are most likely to go down. They are rubbish. WBA were unlucky last week so a draw could well happen. Man City will surely have a reaction from that steaming pile of  horseshit of a peformance, and beat them at home. Thats 39 points. It sounds so easy when you write it eh?! I am off to my worry beads and relaxation chants.

On a really positive note, even if Wigan do win Tuesday & all the other results go against us tomorrow worst case scenario for us is that we only need to draw at Wigan & don't actually have to win the game.

Yeah, we could play for a 0-0.

Yeah.

Yeaaaaah.

Let's hope results go our way this weekend because I don't fancy us going to Wigan and getting anything now benteke is out

Yes because Benteke is the only decent player we have and Wigan are so bloody good.

Jesus!

Yeah we did so well without him today didn't we? Wigan just beat the champions do not sure why my point warrants cursing?!

Incredible, so cocky from our fans.

Exactly the same we dislike Liverpool for and yet we are so bloody sure of ourselves.

This level of flapping would be just about warranted if we were relying on an Arsenal win to keep us up.

This level of flapping when we are relying on Arsenal to avoid defeat so we don't have to avoid defeat in our last game is frankly ridiculous, even before you start to take into account what would have to happen with all the other teams involved.

• Like 1

Let's hope results go our way this weekend because I don't fancy us going to Wigan and getting anything now benteke is out

Yes because Benteke is the only decent player we have and Wigan are so bloody good.

Jesus!

Yeah we did so well without him today didn't we? Wigan just beat the champions do not sure why my point warrants cursing?!

Because:

1. Wigan are in the relegation zone and they are there because they are a poor team (note it's f**k all to do with the FA Cup)

2. Newcastle are below us because they are a poor team and they have just been spanked by 3 and 6 against Sunderland & Liverpool.

3. Sunderland are below us because they are a poor team and they have just been spanked by 6 against us and they have no Fletcher, Sissignon or Gardner for the remainder of the season.

4. Norwich are below us because they are a poor team and they have just been beaten on their own ground by us.

5. Southampton are below us because they are a poor team and they have just been spanked by 3 against Albion and their initial 'New Manager' impetus has worn off.

Please tell me why Villa, of all the clubs down in the bottom half of the table, should be shitting themselves!

Edited by pacbuddies
  • Like 2

This level of flapping would be just about warranted if we were relying on an Arsenal win to keep us up.

This level of flapping when we are relying on Arsenal to avoid defeat so we don't have to avoid defeat in our last game is frankly ridiculous, even before you start to take into account what would have to happen with all the other teams involved.

I am not relying on Arsenal. I can never remember them doing us a favour when we've needed one ever.

I think the flapometer is reaching red is because we have seen wigan beat man city, the currrent champions of england at a neutral venue today, and also they have form on random wins at the end of the season. Its the waiting that kills you- Tuesday seems a long way ahead.

Jesus!

Because:

1. Wigan are in the relegation zone and they are there because they are a poor team (note it's f**k all to do with the FA Cup)

2. Newcastle are below us because they are a poor team and they have just been spanked by 3 and 6 against Sunderland & Liverpool.

3. Sunderland are below us because they are a poor team and they have just been spanked by 6 against us and they have no Fletcher, Sissignon or Gardner for the remainder of the season.

4. Norwich are below us because they are a poor team and they have just been beaten on their own ground by us.

5. Southampton are below us because they are a poor team and they have just been spanked by 3 against Albion and their initial 'New Manager' impetus has worn off.

Please tell me why Villa, of all the clubs down in the bottom half of the table, should be shitting themselves!

Can we give you an answer on tuesday night? ;)

I am not relying on Arsenal. I can never remember them doing us a favour when we've needed one ever.

Arsenal won't be going into that game looking to do us a favour, they'll be going into it trying to get Champion's League football next season. You seem to think every single team in the league has something against Villa. They couldn't give a **** about us

they have form on random wins at the end of the season.

like 1 win in their last 6 games? the last few seasons don't matter a jot when it comes to this season

hhhmmm :-/

I got this, didn't look at the table and just predicted results

axqtx.jpg

Incredible, so cocky from our fans.

Exactly the same we dislike Liverpool for and yet we are so bloody sure of ourselves.

What a ridiculous thing to say.

No, we are safe and staying up is ridiculous.