Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Tonight's result is pretty much meaningless for us in terms of the Chelsea game as Benitez will still rest some players on Saturday as a ) he wants the Europa League win on his CV and b ) he is arrogant enough to think that he can pick the Chelsea ladies team and they will smash us. We are a much better team now than the won that got battered 8-0 in January. 

What is important is that tonight's result helps give Arsenal a kick up the backside to go out and put on a performance next Tuesday to push for a CL spot.

Edited by jacketspuds

Wigan are shit!!!

They won't beat Arsenal! Arsenal have won something like nine games in twelve, drawing two and losing one. Wigan, on the other hand, have won two in twelve.

Arsenal need to win in order to keep up their hopes of a CL spot, so who would you back? A really in form team of better quality players trying to guarantee a CL spot? Or, a shit, out of form team who are struggling to fight off relegation? If Wigan beat Arsenal, I'll eat my own bollocks.

• Like 2

Wigan are shit!!!

They won't beat Arsenal! Arsenal have won something like nine games in twelve, drawing two and losing one. Wigan, on the other hand, have won two in twelve.

Arsenal need to win in order to keep up their hopes of a CL spot, so who would you back? A really in form team of better quality players trying to guarantee a CL spot? Or, a shit, out of form team who are struggling to fight off relegation? If Wigan beat Arsenal, I'll eat my own bollocks.

Many a word spoken in jest! Tut! Tut! Might just come back & bite you on the  bum come tuesday night!

Would advise you use lots of salt & pepper on your balls as believe me it will really improve the flavour! :P

Wigan are shit!!!

Arsenal are more likely to win, yes. But it's not set in stone. Otherwise football would be boring. It's not out of this world for Wigan to defy all odds and beat an in-form team. It's not like they've done it before.... is it? /sarcasm

Edited by PieFacE

I wouldn't rule anything out this season . I do think times up for Wigan though , losing key players and a really poor team now. I think they're gone.

Wigan are shit!!!

Many a word spoken in jest! Tut! Tut! Might just come back & bite you on the  bum come tuesday night!

Would advise you use lots of salt & pepper on your balls as believe me it will really improve the flavour! :P

I've heard pate is better.

• Like 2

Wigan are shit!!!

if I was capable of noshing my own bollocks I wouldn't be spending evenings on an internet forum, that's for sure

• Like 2

Wigan are shit!!!

if I was capable of noshing my own bollocks I wouldn't be spending evenings on an internet forum, that's for sure

No! You would be on show at Billy Smarts Circus alongside the Elephant man!(played by Steve Bruce) :P

If there's a God, Southampton will go down after they cheated at VP and a smug Ricky Lambert (no relation) claimed the pen was stonewall.

Ofcourse there's a God, have you never heard of Paul McGrath?

Take 30 hail Mary's for your sin against the Saints! :)

If there's a God, Southampton will go down after they cheated at VP and a smug Ricky Lambert (no relation) claimed the pen was stonewall.

Ofcourse there's a God, have you never heard of Paul McGrath?

Take 30 hail Mary's for your sin against the Saints! :)

Oops! :blush: