Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

yeah the point is doing both, you have to earn your right to play and unless you are maradonna you have to work hard in training and then leave your broken lungs on the field every saturday afternoon.

we haven't seen enough of that for a coupel of years. if we have that as a minimum and talent in the squad then we will be absolutely fine. i'm not convinced we don't have the talent to be honest. what we don't have is proven talent. that is very expensive, especially in wages as we found out the hard way.

seen harry's shopping list? all proven decent players, all the wrong side of 30. all expensive in terms of weekly wage, he's courting beckham ffs. quick fix maybe for qpr, long term a big loss financially. i for one am very glad we aren't going down that route, we have a man at the helm with a long term project who wants to create a team of young talented players who play together for a few years and mature as players, and more crucially as a cohesive team.

with a decent return of points out of the next 3 games (5+ would be very decent) then hopefully we can forget all abotu certain people being sure we'd go down and wanting PL sacked and replaced with fucknapp.

I don't want Lambert Sacked - and I am on board with what he is trying to do - but based on results so far 5 points from 3 games seems highly unlikely - relegation would be a massive set back for project Lambert. Ive gotta say so far - I haven't seen much to calm my nerves - the constant selection of forwards who fire blanks mystifies me

I don't think 5 points from the next 3 games should be counted out. We're decent at home and I can definitely see us getting 4 points from Reading and Stoke. QPR away isn't going to be easy but a point or even a win certainly isn't out of the question.

Can't, work an hour away from home and don't get back until 7 :( ... If I wanted to get to Birms it means I would have to take the day off.

You go for me! (can you grab me a programme and a hotdog :D )

Nightmare. I'm going and i'll give you an eye witness account of the programme, hotdog and the game, afterwards on Villa Talk :)