Rino8

58 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

So they couldn’t do anything about the whole Grealish “dive” thing against Palace, because the ref had already blown his whistle, but they could award Man Utd a penalty because the ref had already blown his whistle.

Makes sense. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Watching the goal again, VVD is really poor, I get that the midfielder is the wrong side of alvarez but he can see matip doesn't have haaland right in front of him, he has to step across quicker, he's just watching the world's best striker stroll in to space and does nothing 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Watching the goal again, VVD is really poor, I get that the midfielder is the wrong side of alvarez but he can see matip doesn't have haaland right in front of him, he has to step across quicker, he's just watching the world's best striker stroll in to space and does nothing 

Liverpool were excellent today and their high-press looked like they might cause us a few problems.

City's problem seems to be that they have lost the knack of scoring worldies when they desparately need them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MakemineVanilla said:

Liverpool were excellent today and their high-press looked like they might cause us a few problems.

City's problem seems to be that they have lost the knack of scoring worldies when they desparately need them.

City are missing KDB plus Gundogan knack for getting big goals

1 hour ago, MakemineVanilla said:

The machine definitely looks like its missing a few cogs, and I think Mahrez is one of them too.

'salright. They got Jack. Pep is such a good manager he'll know how to unleash Grealish against a tight defence and get that winning goal.

... right?

10 hours ago, ozvillafan said:

'salright. They got Jack. Pep is such a good manager he'll know how to unleash Grealish against a tight defence and get that winning goal.

... right?

He'll have jack and kovacic having played 30 games in April when everyone else is stretched to breaking

City's stars will play 10-15 games less than Liverpools and arsenal's, that's how they do it

• 1 month later...

Is there an argument Klopp has underachieved at Liverpool given that he's now into his eighth full season and he's only won four major tophies. ( 1 League, 1 CL, 1 FA Cup and 1 League Cup).

Given for the most part over the past five years he's had at least the second best team/squad if not the best team/squad in England.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Avfc96 said:

Is there an argument Klopp has underachieved at Liverpool given that he's now into his eighth full season and he's only won four major tophies. ( 1 League, 1 CL, 1 FA Cup and 1 League Cup).

Given for the most part over the past five years he's had at least the second best team/squad if not the best team/squad in England.

He also lost 4 finals in that time so I do partially agree

But he has won the net spend trophy 8 years on the spin which means more than any physical medal

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, duke313 said:

They won't win the league with Nunez up front.

He's pretty poor but I still think they might win the league. I don't think City will be able to go on a 10+ game unbeaten run, they aren't as good as they used to be. Arsenal lack a potent striker.

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

He's pretty poor but I still think they might win the league. I don't think City will be able to go on a 10+ game unbeaten run, they aren't as good as they used to be. Arsenal lack a potent striker.

KDB is back soon, if him and Haaland recover properly they could easily rack up a 10/12 game winning ein

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â