Rino8

46 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I can see them going on a run with the fixtures they have left

I can see them packing it in to be honest. They only try for the big TV games, the rest of the time they aren't bothered. 

39 minutes ago, villa89 said:

I can see them packing it in to be honest. They only try for the big TV games, the rest of the time they aren't bothered. 

I dont think its not that they are bothered is they have various issues. Inbalance of the squad, their defence heaviky reliea on van dijk and clearly since the pickford injury he isnt the same player. Their cm is very weak too and they are inconsistent 

They ahve some very goid attacking players alot of them. The problem is their midfield and defence 

42 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I dont think its not that they are bothered is they have various issues. Inbalance of the squad, their defence heaviky reliea on van dijk and clearly since the pickford injury he isnt the same player. Their cm is very weak too and they are inconsistent 

They ahve some very goid attacking players alot of them. The problem is their midfield and defence 

Pickford injury is such a get out for Van Dijk. Week before that Watkins ran him ragged and Leeds did similar

Overrated player that was completely found out. Top centre backs play the game in the head

• Like 3

Just now, Zatman said:

Pickford injury is such a get out for Van Dijk. Week before that Watkins ran him ragged and Leeds did similar

Overrated player that was completely found out. Top centre backs play the game in the head

That was freak result that 7-2 and i think he picked a injury a lil while after that. I wouldnt go as far as to say he as over rated but definitely his best days are behind him

48 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

That was freak result that 7-2 and i think he picked a injury a lil while after that. I wouldnt go as far as to say he as over rated but definitely his best days are behind him

Yes that’s what sky let you believe, the one off covid season. It’s simply not the case though don’t you remember? The grass was to long!

Edited by gwi1890
  • Haha 1

Anothertung thing on liverpool sky reporting liverpool have dropped out the race of bellingham as they cabt afford him. No CL havinv a effect on them. They think he will go city madrid or PSG [only clubs that can afford him]

If newcastle get CL i think you cant rule them out going for him although they wasted 40m on Gordon which was stupid should have saved the money 

Anyway on liverpool i think they will opt for cheaper option in mount 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Anyway on liverpool i think they will opt for cheaper option in mount 

Liverpool need ~4 new first team players and their budget will be around £150m. That won't get them much, mount or players of his ilk is their level. 

Edited by villa89

2 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Liverpool need ~4 new first team players and their budget will be around £150m. That won't get them much, mount or players of his ilk is their level. 

Id sell jota or nunez and spend the money on bellingham. 

I dont think they need that much.

They need bellingham  another cb and another cm

3 players i think

2 hours ago, villa89 said:

Think Leeds will be a very good guide tbh. Hostile atmosphere and Leeds won at Anfield just before the World cup break. However if Leeds defend anything like they did v Palace Liverpool can knock in 3-4 goals.

Liverpool should still be targeting 60 or so points with the five home games they have left and they have winnable away games aswell.

53 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Id sell jota or nunez and spend the money on bellingham. 

I dont think they need that much.

They need bellingham  another cb and another cm

3 players i think

The netspend champions wouldn't get anything for Nunez compared what they spent on him

Jota hasnt done much in 18 months either

25 minutes ago, Zatman said:

The netspend champions wouldn't get anything for Nunez compared what they spent on him

Jota hasnt done much in 18 months either

Jota been injured though tbf.  Think liverpool move hasnt worked with him now theyvhave a lot of options. 

As for nunez i agree they over paid but i think considering his age they can still get around 50m for him.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Jota been injured though tbf.  Think liverpool move hasnt worked with him now theyvhave a lot of options. 

As for nunez i agree they over paid but i think considering his age they can still get around 50m for him.

Nunez has been pretty much their player of the season (after Alisson perhaps) so there's no chance they'll be looking to sell him. 

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

Klopp moaning about transfer prices again.....what a clearing in the woods 😂

He's a moaning git but he hasn't been as supported in the transfer market as he should have.

The last few years they've spent less than almost half the teams in the league,  including us.

Considering their turnover, support and recent success that's not great. 

Very stingy owners.

28 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

He's a moaning git but he hasn't been as supported in the transfer market as he should have.

The last few years they've spent less than almost half the teams in the league,  including us.

Considering their turnover, support and recent success that's not great. 

Very stingy owners.

Whem at Liverpool he has broken the world record for a goalkeeper and a centre back 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â