Rino8

31 minutes ago, Genie said:

Next 4 matches:

Real Madrid, Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal

Hopefully a few Klopp melt downs in there.

They are the type of games the players will try for. It's when they are playing Brighton or west ham etc. Then they aren't arsed. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

They are the type of games the players will try for. It's when they are playing Brighton or west ham etc. Then they aren't arsed. 

It would be nice see them get dicked in the CL again for an embarrassing aggregate score against Madrid 🤞 

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, villa89 said:

They need an entire new midfield and probably two starting defenders. No chance their owners put up that kind of money. 

Not a chance, not with them looking to sell. If they don’t get new owners, I don’t think this seasons performance will be a one off.

VVD looks done, Salah will be off if they don’t get CL. They’re gonna go all out for Bellingham, but they need three Bellinghams to fix that midfield.

9 minutes ago, villa89 said:

They need an entire new midfield and probably two starting defenders. No chance their owners put up that kind of money. 

Im the last 3 windows they have bought Jota Luis Diaz carvalho  Nunez and Gakpo  else while bringing through Harvey Elliott and  promoted that really good 18 year old as well. 

£200 mill on that lot. 

6 attacking players plus the youngster.

The only defender of any note being Konaute 

Their transfer policy that seemed to be brilliant has gone very wrong. No balance whatsoever.

Just now, MWARLEY2 said:

Im the last 3 windows they have bought Jota Luis Diaz carvalho  Nunez and Gakpo  else while bringing through Harvey Elliott and  promoted that really good 18 year old as well. 

£200 mill on that lot. 

6 attacking players plus the youngster.

The only defender of any note being Konaute 

Their transfer policy that seemed to be brilliant has gone very wrong. No balance whatsoever.

Strange policy, always thought they had some of the best recruitment in the league. 

The wheels look like they’re coming off a bit with Klopp, I remember that happening at Dortmund when Klopp was manager. Built a great team, and won trophies. But when his star players started leaving or declining, he couldn’t build a new team and fell behind Bayern. Seems to be repeating itself.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Strange policy, always thought they had some of the best recruitment in the league. 

The wheels look like they’re coming off a bit with Klopp, I remember that happening at Dortmund when Klopp was manager. Built a great team, and won trophies. But when his star players started leaving or declining, he couldn’t build a new team and fell behind Bayern. Seems to be repeating itself.

Its wierd isnt it. Just shows how great Fergie and Wenger were. Build teams again and again and keep them competitive for the most part .  I thought Klopp was going to be in thar class with Pep but seems not 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

with Pep

Pep aint all that.

Easy to take the reins of Barca, Bayern and City. 

In a season Messi scored 70 goals he finished below Mourinho's Madrid. The managers either side of him at Bayern won a triple (he was there twice as long), there's a mythical aura about him, but he isn't as good as folks give him credit for! 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Jono62 said:

Has there been a bigger fall from grace than Van Dijk this season? 

He was always able to be got at, Grealish did it in the 7-2. Was a game Pepe tore him apart for 20 minutes before Arsenal collapsed

Media had build up a laughable aura that he was some legendary defender like a modern day Baresi but he had a good 2 years and reverted back to type

6 hours ago, theboyangel said:

An uninspiring nil nil draw would be most suitable (followed by both teams coming down with long lasting dysentery!) 

Halfway there...

• Like 1

Just now, villa89 said:

I wonder will Klopp just walk in the summer to salvage what's left of his reputation?

I think it's looking likely. Squad is tired and needs a while rebuild and the owner ain't about to stump up for it.

Before they got beat by Bournemough a couple of games ago I had a look at league table based on form since Emery came to us, and was surprised to see in that time that Liverpool had actually been best team in the league other than Man City and Arsenal and their form wasn't much worse than Man City's, obviously they've had a few bad results since, but I think they're the kind of team that can put a run together, as they've shown even this season, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see them sneak fourth place.

They're only seven points off now with a game in hand, hardest game left is probably next game at home to Arsenal, and wouldn't be overly surprised to see them win that, although I hope they don't as want Arsnenal to win league rather than Man City.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â