Rino8

Looking back at the comments from Lawro and other Liverpool pundits saying Liverpool will be better off without Suarez is laughable now. It will be interesting to see when Sturridge returns whether he'll be even  half the player without Suarez. 

Talksport speant 40 minutes discussing this this morning, from Ian rush to micky Quinn all lining up to put the boot in to balotelli for changing he's shirt

After a while, Chris iwelumo, the former wolves player actually tweeted the show to say how can they be annoyed by this, but defend Suarez after the biting incidents.

Alan brazils' response

"he has a point, but blah blah blah still put the boot into Mario"

The Media are just trying to find something to distract from the fact that their beloved Liverpool are terrible and are miles behind the top teams in Europe. It's not like they would write an intelligent article exposing the numerous flaws in the Liverpool team. 

There have been hundreds of articles over the last three months exposing the numerous flaws in the Liverpool team. 

Police investigating a complaint of "threatening behaviour" against Balotelli from a woman who was photographing his Ferrari....prolly not much in this, but it won't do Rodger's blood pressure any good.

Police investigating a complaint of "threatening behaviour" against Balotelli from a woman who was photographing his Ferrari....prolly not much in this, but it won't do Rodger's blood pressure any good.

Time to bring out the black armbands.

Justice for Balotelli.

To be fair to him I think carragher actually stopped for a second last night and said "maybe it was pepe who asked and he was just being polite..."

But to make it worse he cameras caught arbeloa asking gerrard for his shirt at the end of the game and the word "class" got banded about because he said we'll do it in the tunnel

Strange club, so much hypocrisy, bullshit, brown nosing and just down right lies to appease to the masses, they really are the lowest common denominator

• Like 3

But to make it worse he cameras caught arbeloa asking gerrard for his shirt at the end of the game and the word "class" got banded about because he said we'll do it in the tunnel

Probably because his teammate got bollocked at half time for doing it on the pitch

What I love is that even some of our own fans joined in the Liverpool love in about how they're so entertaining and it would be great if they won it, but now there's been a massive climb down like it never ever happened. LOL.

If it's between Chelsea, City and Liverpool winning it give me Liverpool any day unfortunately.

What I love is that even some of our own fans joined in the Liverpool love in about how they're so entertaining and it would be great if they won it, but now there's been a massive climb down like it never ever happened. LOL.

If it's between Chelsea, City and Liverpool winning it give me Liverpool any day unfortunately.

Yeah, but that's like choosing which manky old dog turd you want to eat most. No option is in any way attractive.

Liverpool have always struck me as a "small big club". And Anfield seems like such a crap little stadium for such a BIG club.

Nah, Anfield is a great ground.  It's a proper football stadium, maybe 45k is on the small side capacity wise but I'd rather have a league full of stadiums like Anfield than the soulless bowls which newer designs tend to be.  

• Like 1

Liverpool have always struck me as a "small big club". And Anfield seems like such a crap little stadium for such a BIG club.

Nah, Anfield is a great ground. It's a proper football stadium, maybe 45k is on the small side capacity wise but I'd rather have a league full of stadiums like Anfield than the soulless bowls which newer designs tend to be.

Plus it has the atmosphere on European nights........

Edited by AVFCforever1991
  • Like 3

Holds more than Chelsea. Whatever you say about Liverpool they are the most successful club in the history of British football. 

Holds more than Chelsea. Whatever you say about Liverpool they are the most successful club in the history of British football. 

And don't they just love to remind everyone. 

:rolleyes:

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â