Rino8

Liverpool's over reliance on Gerrard exposed. He's not holding midfielder and they've done nothing to improve their defence - Mignolet and their centre backs are ordinary. Nor was I impressed with their full backs.

Millions spent trying to replace Suarez and they've failed to address the glaring problem in the squad. It was fine when you had Sturridge and Suarez scoring for fun, but they leaked goals last season and continue this season.

They're defence is good individually but they're not playing as a unit and like Arsenal their midfield allows them to be exposed too often.

Liverpool really need a defensive midfielder. Gerrard just isn't good enough for the role. They do miss Sturridge though.

EDIT: What Steve said above lol 

Gerrard has always had a cracking pass on him and IMO the position he's playing in is fine. The issue is the players around him more than anything. Pirlo can't move or tackle, but when he has the likes of Pogba/Marchisio/Vidal around him to win the ball back, he only needs to play on the ball. Problem with Liverpool is they don't really have those ball winners around him.

Not Pirlo, I agree. But 15 assists in the league last season is absolutely phenomenal so to say he can't play a similar role, when he's a fantastic passer of the ball, is very wide of the mark. I know it's cool to hate Gerrard, but to suggest he's finished is miles off IMO.

I see Balotelli has received racist tweets following him mocking Utd's loss to Leicester....

Some people should not be given access to the internet (obviously don't mean Balotelli in this instance!!!)

Mocking a United loss when you're a Liverpool player is hardly the smartest thing to do is it?

Everytime I see Liverpool I wonder what the fuss is about Mingolet, there's so many better keepers in this league than him.

He's the new Shay Given.  Very good shot stopper but has severe limitations in other parts of his game.    

However he does have the best song of any player who has played in the Premier League, so he's got that going for him. 

I see Balotelli has received racist tweets following him mocking Utd's loss to Leicester....

Some people should not be given access to the internet (obviously don't mean Balotelli in this instance!!!)

Mocking a United loss when you're a Liverpool player is hardly the smartest thing to do is it?

Smart? No. But really, saying "lol" at them screwing up is hardly bad is it.

Some of the abuse directed at him is disgusting. 

• Like 3

Victim blaming is not the smartest thing to do either.

No, it isn't. Calling him a tosser is different to vile racism though, no?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â