Rino8

I still think their failure to sign a quality CM will come back to bite them in the ass

Gerrard looked like he had lost his legs during the world cup and will be another year older come next season

Henderson is average i guess they signed that Can bloke but i don't think he's ready to carry it just yet

He will if he has a crap season.

• Like 1

I think it's a exciting time to be a Liverpool fan. Their future is starting to look bright under Rodgers.

I think they missed the train with that Gerrard slip. All they can hope for now is to be Arsenal. Its better than being us but still.

I think it's a exciting time to be a Liverpool fan. Their future is starting to look bright under Rodgers.

I think they missed the train with that Gerrard slip. All they can hope for now is to be Arsenal. Its better than being us but still.

Maybe but I think they got a special manager in Rodgers. They played superb football last season and have quite a young squad that will improve. Be interesting to see how they do without Suarez.

I still think Liverpool will make a giant signing this window. Part of me hopes Reus comes to the Premier league because he is one of my favorite players, but I don't want to see him playing for Liverpool.

Yes they'll be one of the teams competing for the title....

Can't see it tbh, think they will be fighting it out for 4th place with Spurs. I'm still convinced last season was a bit of a freak season for them, they benefitted massively from no Europa League football/CL football, but that won't be the case this season. Or at the very best they will finish 3rd some way behind City and Chelsea.

Lallana to miss the start of the season....

Edited by AVFCforever1991

You cant take the best player out of a team and hope to carry on where you left off!

They will struggle to get back in the champions league next year for me.  Too many players to integrate into the team/squad

You cant take the best player out of a team and hope to carry on where you left off!

They will struggle to get back in the champions league next year for me.  Too many players to integrate into the team/squad

More games to play as well. Last season they could have a break mid-week.

Most of their realistic fans would think that finishing in the top 4 next season would be a good season for them

But no doubt the deluded ones which make up 90% of their fanbase will be demanding a title challenge and i feel sorry for Brendan because i cannot see him topping last season and the pressure will be on

Edited by AshVilla

They appear to be trying to buy 'everyone' a la Spudzzz last season....

I think they'll dip out of the top 4 this season due to participating in the Champions League to ManUre, who have no European commitments.

Yes they'll be one of the teams competing for the title....

Can't see it tbh, think they will be fighting it out for 4th place with Spurs. I'm still convinced last season was a bit of a freak season for them, they benefitted massively from no Europa League football/CL football, but that won't be the case this season. Or at the very best they will finish 3rd some way behind City and Chelsea.

Lallana to miss the start of the season....

Where are Man. United in all of this? No chance they'll be as poor as last season.

Liverpool's small squad benefited from no European football. Even now, they are building a bigger squad without the guaranteed quality. Most teams are going to struggle replacing Suarez. Nor have Liverpool done anything to address their defensive issues.

I think top 4 will be very very difficult this season. City and Chelsea are probably locks for 2 of those spots. Then you have Arsenal, Liverpool, Man U, Tottenham and even Everton trying to get the other two spots. If Liverpool don't make another major signing, I don't think they will be in top 4 and I'd honestly rather see them there than Man U. 

No way will Liverpool compete for the title.

Last season they had no European football, not even the Europa League, and they came from nothing to be a contender. Sure they were brilliant, but they played without pressure and other clubs didn't really pay attention to them before they were actually there with a chance of pulling it off.

This season they will have all eyes on them, they are struggling to get a hold of high-calibre players and Suarez has left. He was 50% of that team, both for the amazing skill he had and because he made other players better. They will severely miss him and in no way are the ones they have brought into going to fill his void. Sturridge is a very good player on his day, but far from great and often inconsistent. Without Suarez causing havoc they are going to become more predictable and their attacking style is going to be less effective. Remember that their defensive unit was quite poor last season, and without all the goals from Suarez they are going to see a drop in +/-.

Man Utd will have the benefit of no European football this season, whilst Liverpool have the Champions League to think about. That is the difference between 4th and 5th for a club that has nowhere near the strength of Arsenal, Chelsea or Man City. Liverpool will do well, but they will never win the league.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â