Rino8

After 37 games Liverpool can no longer claim to be the most entertaining team in the Premier League Man City having scored 1 more goal to this point (100 vs 99).

Still one game to go though...

After 37 games Liverpool can no longer claim to be the most entertaining team in the Premier League Man City having scored 1 more goal to this point (100 vs 99).

I'd argue that Liverpool are still the more entertaining team. Yes City has one more goal, but Liverpool's defense keeps things interesting! 

Yes, but not for their own fans! 

Still one game to go though...

There won't be any drama this year. City are too experienced, too comfortable and on great form.

I expect both teams to rack up big scores but City will score a couple more because they are on good form where as Liverpool are stuttering, and also Liverpool are playing Newcastle just after they've broken their losing streak.

Man City were very patient against us and first scored with 30 minutes to go... then scored 3 more. West Ham probably will get a bit of bad luck and concede in the first half and it'll go pear-shaped much earlier.

Liverpool will set out to thrash Newcastle to make up for losing the league and maybe they'll do that but I think they'll leave gaps at the back like against Crystal Palace.

FFS Big Sam is a tosser

Saying he wants to win his game because he thinks the "neutrals" will be more happy with Liverpool winning the title

Come on mate just park the bus and play the usual turgid shite that you normally do...

FFS Big Sam is a tosser

Saying he wants to win his game because he thinks the "neutrals" will be more happy with Liverpool winning the title

Come on mate just park the bus and play the usual turgid shite that you normally do...

am sure he is just saying that as his mate Fergie will have told him otherwise.

might ruin his chances of getting United job ;)

Well in the end the team with the most money win.....

And Liverpool finished above a whole bunch of teams with less money than them.

Welcome to the PL.

Like Chelsea, Arsenal and Man U

Well in the end the team with the most money win.....

And Liverpool finished above a whole bunch of teams with less money than them.

Welcome to the PL.

Like Chelsea, Arsenal and Man U

You will notice I said whole bunch of teams, not all the teams. Look again, its in bold you highlighted it.

No you didn't but my point was that City are in a league of their own when it comes to spending and players wages, They should win the league.

Man U and Chelsea aren't that far off them, plus they had to adjust to a new playing style this year.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â