Rino8

People can under estimate the importance of Suarez all they want but the fact remains he is not only a world class striker but all round player, movement, speed of thought, dribbling, work rate. If he leaves it will be bale spurs all over again

Would he go for more money than Bale?
Doubt it. Bale is a likeable character

id even argue that's the reason he is still at Liverpool, the bigger clubs probably thought he would be bad PR

Weirdly all his antics have been on the field

if Sunday is anything to go by he looked like he was losing it. Don't think a Real or a Bayern (who he is good enough to play for) could put up with him snapping in a Clasico or Champions League final

The same Real Madrid who regularly start with Ramos and Pepe as CBs?

Probably the 2 players most prone to "snapping" the world has ever seen.

I don't agree...

• Like 1

true but Suarez makes them look like angels. guy that has bitten a player twice on two high profile games. For PEpe madness he hasn't done anything that bad........yet

awaiting now for him biting Messi tomorrow night

Define "greats" though.  Is Suarez in the top five players ever?  Top fifty? Top hundred?  He is clearly one of the best players in the world today but is he better than Dennis Bergkamp? Marco Van Basten? Hugo Sanchez? Kevin Keegan?  Would he get into Liverpool's all time XI? 

It's all down to opinion and personally, as good as Suarez is, I'd not put him anywhere near an all time list yet. That's not to say I wouldn't rate him so at the end of his career. To be honest I think it's better judge the all time greats when they finish playing. That's probably for a different thread though. 

Suarez is one of the greatest players to ever grace football. Absolute genius, up there with the greats.

He wouldn't even be my first choice 27 year old Uruguayan.

As good as he is, his on-field antics have to be taken against him. They're part of who he is as a footballer. 

Edited by kurtsimonw

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â