Rino8

Technically every team who has ever won the Prem has bought it. Blackburn Rovers bought it, Manchester United back in the 90s were spending way more then everyone else including Blackburn, Chelsea. Even Arsenal who I would say are less guilty then the other previous Prem winners spent big back in the early 21st century.

• Like 1

I don't mind spending more than other teams, as long as you actually earned the money you spend. If you just had it handed to you by a billionaire looking to buy political asylum or a vanity project then what is the point?

• Like 1

I don't mind spending more than other teams, as long as you actually earned the money you spend. If you just had it handed to you by a billionaire looking to buy political asylum or a vanity project then what is the point?

Was this your view when our own billionaire was enabling us to spend beyond our means out of interest?

I just think they bleat on about everything to the point it has become unbearable. If they could just drop to 4th and man u win the champions league, that would be perfect. Of course if they dont win the prem it will be the FA's fault, or the media.

I really hope Man City win it, and I think they will. 

I think they will too.

Liverpool seem to be relying on the fact that they can win all the rest of their game and win the league. But that's a huge ask considering they've currently won 8 games on the bounce.

Liverpool fans should be happy to just be in the mix at this late stage. They were 7th last season, and even the most optimistic Red Scouse fan wouldn't of predicted a league campaign this good. I 

Was this your view when our own billionaire was enabling us to spend beyond our means out of interest?

I never wanted Chelsea style spending but I have to say, it was exciting times for a while there. I thought the helping hand would lift us to a better position, it's hard to be objective when it's your own team.  

I don't understand the sudden desire for Liverpool to win the league.

**** them.

ANYONE but them.

Their fans will be **** unbearable if they win the league.

Agree

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â