Rino8

Everton are the only option for me. Don't want Liverpool, Manyoo or Spurs getting fourth.

I tipped them to get fourth 2 or 3 months ago, but now I'm not so sure. They have even less strength in depth than Liverpool - Steven Naismith? Really?

Everton are the only option for me. Don't want Liverpool, Manyoo or Spurs getting fourth.

Id agree with that, but then again that put another club well beyond us.

I dont know what to think...... Aghhh!

• 2 weeks later...

I keep hearing how they get all the top sides at home, blah blah blah. This is true, but like most prem sides they have a similar number of home and road games in the second half of the season. That means they have to play almost all the bottom half sides away, where they're much more likely to drop points than they would be playing bottom sides at anfield. That means they only have a couple game where you can really expect 3 points and one already went to waste with Villa.

I would be very happy if Liverpool, Man U and Spurs all missed out on Champions League football but it seems unlikely unfortunately.

In that case I think I would have to hold my nose and back Liverpool for the spot. Though the ideal scenario, if Everton can't make it, would probably be Spurs finishing 4th but then Sherwood messes up the qualification games :D

Last season I thought Sterling was more hype than substance and the only reason he got in England squad was because he played for Liverpool.

But I have to say he's impressed me every time I've seen him play this year. Looks a threat and still a long way to go in his development. Must be a cert for WC with Walcotts injury

• 2 weeks later...

surprised not mentioned but Luis Suarez big game bottler?

How many really big games has he been involved in?

He scored when Uruguay won the Copa America, probably the biggest game he's ever played

surprised not mentioned but Luis Suarez big game bottler?

Same as Messi then.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not? Tell us.

Messi is possibly the greatest player of our generation and will be remembered as one of the greatest players ever... yet people (fools) still come out with the 'lack of big game goals for club or country' as a means of saying he isn't that good.

If Suarez is being cited as a big game bottler then he's in good company.

well he hasnt scored against any of the top 4 rivals this season. Ronaldo got abused for less when he played in same league only difference being even United arent as protected in the media as the team you cant insult

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â