Rino8

I think it's fantastic. It's so random, not even like it's alphabetical. It's like literally a group of office bods were throwing around which words they can or cannot say and chucked them on a list. Knob-jockey ffs :crylaugh:

I mean ok, fine idea and well intentioned sentiment, although it is noticeable the racist list doesn't even have the word Suarez was alleged to have used :/

Not sure why billionaires would get into the Premier League at this late stage, the return on investment is low these days because they have to complete against the likes of Chelsea, Man Utd & Man City. Better off investing in Italy where you can probably still buy the title.

They do it because they 'can'.

I think that's the point the Rev was trying to make, maybe they can't. There are already 2 super rich billionaires at Chelsea and Man City, then you have man utd who spend similar amounts. Does a new billionaire want to blow several hundred million on possibly finishing 4th?

That's precisely the point I am trying (and seemingly failing) to make.   I think it is why the last two Arab billionaire takeovers were of clubs in the French leagues because success is still up for grabs there whereas it is locked down here.   The one in Spain (Malaga) failed because Barcelona and Real Madrid have the league locked down over there.   Where next? Germany has laws which massively hamstring foreign investment so what if somebody decides to put Italy back on the map?  Rome and Milan are glamorous cities, Serie A isn't dominated by the uber rich, Italy is a football mad country.  Oil money has much more of a chance of buying glory there these days.

Shit joke I heard at work time:

Arsenal offered Liverpool £40,000,000 + £1 for Suarez which was rejected.   

Arsenal then made Liverpool a final offer of £40,000,000 + Nicklas Bendtner for Suarez.  

After a couple of days Liverpool came back and asked if the offer with the extra pound still stood. 

'Man up' is a bit odd. I had always asumed it meant stop acting like a child but they seem to have taken it as 'don't be a woman'.

Other than that I can't see what is the issue with trying to change the negative culture within the football club.  

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â