Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

Looks like he's back then.

Very pleased, I think he's a good player. Maybe not in comparison individually to Villa defenders past but I think he could have slotted in to one of our decent O'Neill sides without us losing much at all.

He'll do well at this club.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

Looks like he's back then.

Very pleased, I think he's a good player. Maybe not in comparison individually to Villa defenders past but I think he could have slotted in to one of our decent O'Neill sides without us losing much at all.

He'll do well at this club.

Providing we stay in the league

Welcome back.

Who said we wouldnt be getting any new players this month?

:)

Is there something wrong with my phone - I can't see any recent posts!?!?

You using an iPhone? Mine does the same if I am signed in. You have to cycle through about 15 pages to get to the end. Best staying logged out, going to the threads and then posting once you have finished reading. Quickest option I can think of.

• Like 1

You using an iPhone? Mine does the same if I am signed in. You have to cycle through about 15 pages to get to the end. Best staying logged out, going to the threads and then posting once you have finished reading. Quickest option I can think of.

Click on the icon in the top right-hand side of the screen, then click 'Mark all as read'. That should solve your problem.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â