Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

I'd play Vlaar for this one, the pressure of this game is going to be immense, it's critical we do not concede early which we have done in the past couple of games.

Not for me on this one. Clark and Okore are fully match fit, up to speed and have, by and large, a good partnership going.

Okore has notched his first goal and Clark doesn't deserve to be dropped, so I'd keep Vlaar on the bench again. 

• Like 1

I'd play Vlaar for this one, the pressure of this game is going to be immense, it's critical we do not concede early which we have done in the past couple of games.

Not for me on this one. Clark and Okore are fully match fit, up to speed and have, by and large, a good partnership going.

Whats the criteria for a good partnership ?  - goals against, clean sheets ?  - Because Okore\Clark isnt  cutting it in that respect.  - if its that pairing we will loose on Tuesday - Hull are going to throw the sink at us...- Much prefer Vlaar back there....

Edited by smetrov

Whats the criteria for a good partnership ?  - goals against, clean sheets ?  - Because Okore\Clark isnt  cutting it in that respect.  - if its that pairing we will loose on Tuesday - Hull are going to throw the sink at us...- Much prefer Vlaar back there....

they have conceded 15 goals together in 13 games, if take out Arsenal debacle its 10 goals in 12 games 

With the exception of the Arsenal game, goals against have not been our Achilles heel. Away from home we've conceded the same as Chelsea, and that's including the 5-0 at the Emirates.

With the exception of the Arsenal game, goals against have not been our Achilles heel. Away from home we've conceded the same as Chelsea, and that's including the 5-0 at the Emirates.

Yes but thats with 8 men behind the ball !

Really interesting option.

I'd be tempted to bring him in for Okore, but I don't think I would.

If we're clinging on to a lead, or more like, a 0-0 , him coming on as an extra defender should hopefully shore things up.

Like people said a week ago, our defence has been fairly good this season, at least in relation to the rest of the team. I still don't get what it is that's so bad about Clark and Okore?

Why, knowing that he is made of glass, and with the world cup performances and his increased value did we not cash in on Ron in the summer, all that has happened since then is another season of him in the sick bay picking up wages for jack shit, Could of got rid of him n bought someone who can actually stay fit for more than three weeks at a time and contribute to the team

Why, knowing that he is made of glass, and with the world cup performances and his increased value did we not cash in on Ron in the summer, all that has happened since then is another season of him in the sick bay picking up wages for jack shit, Could of got rid of him n bought someone who can actually stay fit for more than three weeks at a time and contribute to the team

i dont think anybody actually made a bid for him

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â