Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

So for the 2nd time already this season, vlaar is injured!! Ok, the injuries don't appear to be too bad and tbh, he's only actually missed 1 game v leyton orient (for us). But it really would be nice to just not be sweating over his fitness every other week!

The unfortunate thing is that I think it's unlikely that he'll sign a new contract. :(

Why?

Just a feeling, really. His stock has never been higher and agents are absolute bells... I just expect the worst in this scenario and I'm not usually negative about things related to villa.

The unfortunate thing is that I think it's unlikely that he'll sign a new contract. :(

Why?

Just a feeling, really. His stock has never been higher and agents are absolute bells... I just expect the worst in this scenario and I'm not usually negative about things related to villa.

The time to leave was the summer, his stock won't stay so high as his injuries mount all season.

• Like 1

Any news on the injury yet? Need him fit for Saturday

Looking at RAWK they all seem convinced that Vlaar is out. I hope they're jumping to conclusions.

How in jumping-Jehovah would some plastic bin-dippers know Ron's likelihood to play? They'll cling onto anything, the Scousers I know are scared of us though they'll never want to admit it. Really hope we do these, I didn't bite but I've had a number of comments thrown at me this week, main one that got me up for it was "we've got a pub team coming to Anfield next" - desperate

You'd think they'd be more wary given that we beat them 2 seasons ago and should have beaten them last season if it wasn't for their cannibal up front.

Fixed again?

Is Vlaar out for the Liverpool game or not? I hope that Okore replaces him if concrete Ron is injured.

Edited by villarocker

You'd think they'd be more wary given that we beat them 2 seasons ago and should have beaten them last season if it wasn't for their cannibal up front.

Fixed again?

Is Vlaar out for the Liverpool game or not? I hope that Okore replaces him if concrete Ron is injured.

Hope to God Concrete Ron will be fit..his fitness will dictate whether we have a chance or not tomorrow.

Much and all as I love Okore he has only been eased into playing since recovering from a very serious injury & operation, and I don't feel he's up to Premier League standard yet...especially against Liverpool. Currently having bleak thoughts of Baker starting....someone save me from this dark place and confirm that Vlaar will be playing.

Sterling and Balotelli vs Senderos and Baker.

Oh god.

Remember we beat these two years ago at their place with Clark, Lichaj, Herd, Bannan and Holman all starting.
good point.

Without Bannan we've got no chance

Insert Con's favourite gif here.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â