Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

The comments by the United fans are typical of football fans having to have an opinion on every single player.

They blatantly haven't seen him, but dismiss him as shite; I reckon that's mostly due to our goals against column and not because they've actually seen him play for us.

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe

The comments by the United fans are typical of football fans having to have an opinion on every single player.

They blatantly haven't seen him, but dismiss him as shite; I reckon that's mostly due to our goals against column and not because they've actually seen him play for us.

The amusing part is Villa fans in this thread, who are (or at least should be) familiar with him are using the same baffling logic

• Like 1

Rodders. You're entitled to your opinion.

But my opinion is you're doing Ron a disservice. He's easily better than "bang average"

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

I'm always suspicious of injuries before the end of the window.

He probably "won't quite be ready" for Hull on Sunday and then he'll be signing for United on Monday :(

Take it you didn't watch the Newcastle game then?

He's got a knock on the knee and will be back for Sunday - hardly injured is it???

If it wasn't for the league cup midweek match, he wouldn't have missed a game amd we wouldn't be discussing this....

Exactly. Can we have less sensationalism and more common sense in this thread please?

I hope he and Cissokho are ok for the weekend because its not as if we've never been told a player is out for a week before only to see them return two months down the line. There's no 2 ways about it, AVFC has an injury curse over them.

Err, what?

I hope he and Cissokho are ok for the weekend because its not as if we've never been told a player is out for a week before only to see them return two months down the line. There's no 2 ways about it, AVFC has an injury curse over them.

I'm yet to talk to a football fan who doesn't think their team's injuries are the worst ever in the history of mankind. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â