Matthew Lowton

Qwpzxjor1

should see the Next Gen thread ;)

A lot of that was me responding to BG, so partly my fault :D

One of us was talking about the nextgen series.

The other was talking about going to churches to insult married couples.

>This thread........................

Well that helped.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

It was probably more constructive and less argumentative comment than every single one of your posts in this thread combined. 

But that's just my opinion. 

Personally I think individually Lowton has been our 3rd best player this season behind Guzan/Benteke and despite his flaws and what he rarely puts a foot wrong (Saturday an obvious exception) and is pretty damn high for interceptions/tackles etc. Behind only Schneiderlin I believe. 

And no the defence has been terrible at times this season. Also was decimated by injury at one point and every one of the backline (bar Lowton) has been injured. At least once. So I think defensively he's done fairly well but a lot of room for improvement. Offensively he's also quite good, has assisted at least 3 by my count and has a lovely deep swinging cross that Benteke and Gabby can profit from. 

So room for  improvement and he's a very good player in the making - and has looked good this season to me.

It was probably more constructive and less argumentative comment than every single one of your posts in this thread combined.

You posted a dotted line. Yes added a lot.

Personally I think individually Lowton has been our 3rd best player this season behind Guzan/Benteke

I think Westwood has been better than him and I also think gabby and weimman while not playing as much as him at times have both been better players and more important to us this year.

Offensively he's also quite good, has assisted at least 3 by my count and has a lovely deep swinging cross that Benteke and Gabby can profit from.

Agree with that, it's nice to have a full back who can offer something when attacking.

So room for improvement and he's a very good player in the making - and has looked good this season to me.

I think he is a good player in the making and will be viewed as an excellent signing in the future. Just needs to improve as a defender and add consistency which I'm sure will come with more experience.

Harry had some nice words about Matty from the OS.

"Young Player of the Year is not quite as clear cut, with the likes of Luke Shaw at Southampton, Swansea's Ben Davies and Matthew Lowton of Villa all having quite sensational seasons.

"But the one who has impressed me most is Lowton's team-mate Christian Benteke."

It's foe not cow, and that's from the horses mouth.

Pff, Gary Cahill doesn't know how to pronounce his own surname either. Means nothing :D
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â