Matthew Lowton

Qwpzxjor1

Clark

Baker

Weimann

Delph

None are from the 'young and hungry' approach that Lambert first initiated.

Benteke

How could I forget? That one did pay off.

They are as they played for him right from the start and continue to do so.  he may not have bought them but he played them.

I know he played them but I wouldn't class them as part of that initial young and hungry approach when he first joined. These were players he inherited rather than actively signed.

If a manager wants to go with a specific approach he can incorporate signings alongside original squad members if they fit their vision. Why should it have to be made up of only signed players?

I know he played them but I wouldn't class them as part of that initial young and hungry approach when he first joined. These were players he inherited rather than actively signed.

If a manager wants to go with a specific approach he can incorporate signings alongside original squad members if they fit their vision. Why should it have to be made up of only signed players?

I'm not having a go, I just didn't really put the initial signings with those he inherited. I guess they could be considered in the same manner though.

I'm not having a go, I just didn't really put the initial signings with those he inherited. I guess they could be considered in the same manner though.

I'm not having a go at you either pal. :thumb:

he needn't have played them, they were a part of the young and hungry.  he could have flogged them,  let them go or instead of one of the defenders play Hutton or instead of Weimann play Bent or instead of Delph play Ireland.

You get my point?  There were alternatives but he chose to go with these young hungry players.  Believe me they were and are a part of the approach that is referred to as young and hungry

I'm not having a go at you either pal. :thumb:

I am not your pal, buddy

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Why did he spend the entire game standing 6 yards off young. Got turned inside out everytime instead of getting tight to him so he couldn't run. If Hutton played yesterday that Utd goal doesn't happen.

Did anyone else see his attempts to block the crosses?

I lost count of the amount of times he just kind of flung his leg limply behind him to try and stop them.

He was like Dale Winton in shorts yesterday.

Where is the player from two years ago?

He seems to have lost all motivation to play for us. Bacuna should be ahead of him until we can get rid.

I lost count of the amount of times he just kind of flung his leg limply behind him to try and stop them.

He seems to have lost all motivation to play for us. Bacuna should be ahead of him until we can get rid.

He was a shit defender two years ago.

• Like 4

He was doing that two years ago.

His defending is always based on anticipating where the ball is going so on occasions he reads it and cuts out the attack and starts off the counter attack.

When he gets it wrong though he's on his heels and can't recover.

Will be interesting when he eventually moves on here if his new club persists with him as an RB or if he gets moved to a right-sided midfielder...or even maybe part of three centre backs.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â