Karim El Ahmadi

Feyenoord

Besides the dive I thought he had a good game yesterday - was pressing high up the pitch, getting stuck in to win the ball and passing it nicely from really tight positions.

I'd say that I don't get the abuse for him but I know this site too well for that.

I thought he gave the ball away cheaply too much, was our worse player and rightly subbed.

I'd agree with all of that, plus his stupid dive that got him booked meaning he walked on eggshells really pissed me off - there was no need!

I've been really disappointed with KEA's decline since he joined, he has actually got worse with every game!

Given the opposition I'd imagine Ireland will be back in against Reading as we look to be more attacking. I could see the logic in playing KEA yesterday as he offers more defensively. Personally I think Holman would be a decent shout in the middle. He has a great engine, can go box to box, good movement and would be a goal threat.

I'm still unsure on KEA. I wouldn't say that was his best game at all. He was much better against Swansea and a few other games. I'm not keen on him being in the advanced role, he looks uncomfortable on the ball and at the times we needed a composed pass and he just kinda panicked. Dunno, we'll see how he fairs next season. Might just need some time to get to grips with the pace of the league.

Like I said in the other thread, he looked very good until his yellow card but after that he got more careful so he wouldn't get sent off which is understandable but he wasn't as poor as some has said. His diving was stupid thing to do, and I don't think he expected to get yellow for that.

Like a few have already said, specifically yesterday he became overly cautious once he was booked.

This may be simplifying things, but in general, I think he's looked good or 'really fine' as Lambert says but so far what has let him down is he seems to still be adjusting to the pace of the Premier League.

This is what leads to him looking sloppy. His position is crucial in the sense that whenever he loses the ball, it's always in dangerous areas. This can make his mistakes all that more apparent.

The thing with KEA his energy levels are excellent he runs around all day and isnt scared to get stuck in.

:o Are you serious? Not scared to get stuck in!

I think you and me have been watching a different player because the one I have seen in a claret and blue shirt has been absolute shite.

He offers bugger all and is a championship player at best.

We need to get him loaned out as soon as we have enough reinforcements in midfield. He actually makes Sidwell look like Zidane!

.Out the 8 signings made this one is the one that is just not going to cut it here.

On the stats alone, he has the most interceptions of any of our midfielders, only Holman has made more tackles, and he has a pass completion of 85.1%. Only Westwood, and (believe it or not) Delph have better.

Judge the statistics as you will.

On the stats alone, he has the most interceptions of any of our midfielders, only Holman has made more tackles, and he has a pass completion of 85.1%. Only Westwood, and (believe it or not) Delph have better.

he is great at breaking up the play and getting the ball back. made 3 or 4 mistakes on the ball at really key moments in key areas of the pitch. apart from those mistakes though and especially before the booking he was good imo.

I like KEA but them stats dont surprise me at all being as When Delph and him play together they just pass it sideways to each other, or backwards.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â