Euro 2012: Quarter finals

The_Rev

Rooney is having a poor game though. I dont think he has passed the ball to so many people in blue shirts since his Everton days.

A good point well made. Rooney not good again. needs a goal to make up for it

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decent half, despite the fact that Young, Johnson, Welbeck and Rooney have been poor. Rooney should never have gone to Euro 2012. Balotelli is showing him how a temperamental character should play in the big games.

Motta being out is not a positive considering how dangerous his replacement Montolivo is. He was great for them when subbed on before and has looked at least as lethal as Pirlo in his passing.

England look tired...

Roy should make 3 changes at halftime, bring on Walcott, Defoe and Downing and just go for it.

The way they're playing now, they'll lose.

Not a bad half, but I just don't feel confident in our ability to score at all. Rooney has been toss, he looks slow and can't link play at all. Im convinced Welbeck just isn't that good as a striker. Johnson gives me palpitations every time he moves from RB, he just seems to forget he has to defend one he goes forward to support. And defensively we look like we're penetrable whenever Italy do something even approaching classy.

Thankfully despite that its not been a bad performance and if we can get Rooney sparking properly there's goals in this for us

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â