NFL Fantasy League 2012-13

BRUMERICAN!!!!!

Why are you not swapping out your bye week players? I bet you have a full team by the time we meet, you fecker!

In other news, Tubby falls to the might of Punters Unanimous :thumb:

Because I don't know how to play . It all seems rather tedious having finally logged in and looked at it . I have Gronkowski though which is a nice touch and I am still 6th !!!

I'll log in at the end of the season and see how I have done .

Gooooooooooooooooooo Badgers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, that sucked. I thought I may have just edged you Lancs, when I saw that Palmer tossed an INT, but then I saw that an INT is worth only -2, lol. Take away your kicker's 14 points, and you still win by 1. Good duel.

How do the Chargers put up just 6 points against Cleveland?

Antonio Gates is killing me

13 is actually a pretty good output for a TE...anyways, I'm rolling with Cecil Shorts at WR....better chance of big numbers

Yes very true...Owen Daniels has been putting up numbers better than that regularly for me, I think he must be in the top 3 TE's this season

Piucked up Mikel leShoure from free agency a few weeks back and he's been awesome...but I think our scoring system is a bit unfair.

LeShoure has 3 TDs already tonight but only just over 40 points. Doesn't seem enough for a performance like that

I know I'm the new guy in the league, so I've been reluctant to bring it up, but now that you have...there's a few things about how we score these games that I think can be improved on- I'll give you my ideas on the league page.

Yeah saw that and it looks good. The Commish will have to have a look at it :D

Jordy Nelson starts!

And Jordy Nelson scored a grand total of **** zero! carted off with an injury first quarter.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarse

Posted this on Yahoo but anyway...how come you had more right to Gronk than me? You're above me in the league!

Gronk was only in the pool because Brumerican doesn't know what he's doing

Well yeah....... I decided to get involved and drop my bye week players after being bollocked by Rob . Instead of dropping Gronkowski to the bench it dropped him from my squad completely and would not let me get him back . I would not get rid of my best player intentionally and whoever took him should be ashamed of themselves :P .

The league is now tainted and meaningless.

Taco has spoken .

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â