NFL Fantasy League 2012-13

Having no luck again this year too. Drafted well but can't get the right D in place and everyone seems to be having their best week against me. It happened the other way around last season so maybe I'll win the next 10!

Well, it looked like I was cruising to a comfortable victory until Steven Ridley decided to score 70+ points, now it's going down to the Houston game where I need Foster to get me about 50 to win. Touch and go by the looks of it.

You pissed it.

On the other hand, I lost. By one. ****. Point.

To the table propper.

Whose QB scored 100+ in the game of his career.

Quite interesting reading those recaps each week. I've not been paying much attention but still looks like I've been done over by the schedule a bit:

• Hells Bells would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
  • Hells Bells would have lost to rhyscartwright_avfc 295 - 233 had they played each other last week.
  • rhyscartwright_avfc would be 3-1 if they played the same schedule as Hells Bells. (I was 1-3 before this week)
  • All four of the losses for rhyscartwright_avfc this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.
  • Hells Bells scored 300 points, the highest in the league this week and fourth-highest in the league this season.

Feckin draw = **** shite! Suffered from another stat correction.

You next Rob and I want the win.

Projected stats say you will piss it, we both have a shitload out on the bye week.

Projected stats say you will piss it, we both have a shitload out on the bye week.

Hope so but hard to say. So many times players just have 'one of those weeks' against me!

Hope so but hard to say. So many times players just have 'one of those weeks' against me!

Well my lot made a decent go of it, surprisingly.

I lead by six going into tonights game where we both have a Detroit player in action

BRUMERICAN!!!!!

Why are you not swapping out your bye week players? I bet you have a full team by the time we meet, you fecker!

In other news, Tubby falls to the might of Punters Unanimous :thumb:

• Like 1

Rob - there have been a couple of teams like that in last couple of weeks

I know - easy wins for the lucky few! Then when you lose by ONE point...

xZU2C.jpg

BRUMERICAN!!!!!

Why are you not swapping out your bye week players? I bet you have a full team by the time we meet, you fecker!

In other news, Tubby falls to the might of Punters Unanimous :thumb:

Just having no luck this season. I couldn't improve my team if I tried they just don't click! Hopefully I can scrape the playoffs and they come together when it counts...

Looks like I'm due for a correction...I really should be more like 5-2, considering my #1 and #3 pick have missed most of their games...I'm hoping Reggie Wayne has another big game and that my D comes up big...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â