Euro 2012: Group A (Pol, Rus, Cze, Gre)

TrentVilla

Did the stadium staff just play an awful Europop version of Seven Nation Army after the Greeks scored, or am I hearing things? :suspect:

I guess Scezney is starting to get a reputation for dropping clangers in big games too. Wenger and the Arsenal fans really like to talk him up but I still dont think he has done anything so outstanding to demonstrate he is more than a capable Premier League goalkeeper. However he has now been badly at fault for the oppositions winning goal in a cup final and the Greek goal in his countries biggest game in a generation.

I guess Scezney is starting to get a reputation for dropping clangers in big games too. Wenger and the Arsenal fans really like to talk him up but I still dont think he has done anything so outstanding to demonstrate he is more than a capable Premier League goalkeeper. However he has now been badly at fault for the oppositions winning goal in a cup final and the Greek goal in his countries biggest game in a generation.

+1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â