Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

12 minutes ago, dn1982 said:

Not sticking up for Gabby but a PL footballer getting fat says a lot about the state of the club. If you're paying someone that much money they eat what you say and train when you want. They should be the perfect specimen of a footballer physically hopefully now with have a proper fitness coach and strict management team this all sorts itself out. 

not having that, it takes self discipline and motivation to keep your shape and fitness.

he has had every chance and the best facilities to keep himself in the right condition for selection but gabby simply couldn't be arsed.

it looks like he's trimmed up for preseason but as club captain he should never have let himself get into such a state. He was an embarrassment to the club and totally disrespectful to the fans.

I'd be happy to never see him represent us again and not buying his recent comments.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, useless said:

I'd sell if the chance arises, but at the same time I wouldn't be massively surprised if he ended up being our top goalscorer next season.

I would literally drop my monocle into my dram of whiskey if that happened.

• Like 2

I cant stand him and could never forgive him.  He is a miserable excuse for a footballer and I hope he never pulls the shirt on again. He was an embarrassment last season as club captain   and has been stealing a living from this club just as much as N'zogbia did/has. **** the chance for redemption, he should go ASAP in we can find anyone stupid enough to take  this pathetic leach. Plus he is just plain shit!  Rant over 

• Like 3

At this point I don't care if I'm about to be ran over and Gabby's screaming "get out the way" I will never listen to him or take note of him. I won't be throwing money at the club while him & Lescott are involved. 

Edited by Fairy In Boots

I think the penny has finally dropped for Gabby. Probably too little, too late, but I think it's finally sunk in to Gabby's little brain that he's **** up royally and probably has very few allies in the world of football.

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

not having that, it takes self discipline and motivation to keep your shape and fitness.

he has had every chance and the best facilities to keep himself in the right condition for selection but gabby simply couldn't be arsed.

it looks like he's trimmed up for preseason but as club captain he should never have let himself get into such a state. He was an embarrassment to the club and totally disrespectful to the fans.

I'd be happy to never see him represent us again and not buying his recent comments.

What happened last year for him to look so fat? He's been bulky for years but it was muscle. He is at fault but so are the management for not getting him trim. If it's solely the players responsibility why have a fitness coach? 

I'm not trying to convince anyone, as I don't think it will happen myself. It just wouldn't surprise me all that much, sometimes it's just funny the way things turn out.

On 26/06/2016 at 15:59, Demitri_C said:

Flabbys pretty shit at doing ties that's for sure

He's not wearing one. ;) Possibly his son tied his own?

This was a happy day for Gabby and those have been few and far between for him of late in the same way as they were for us last season. Nice to see he is looking fitter and I hope it will help him find a new club during this transfer window.   

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Flogging Gabby is the least of our worries right now, I find it laughable that people are putting so much passion into the cause. lol

A flogging would be good though

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Flogging Gabby is the least of our worries right now, I find it laughable that people are putting so much passion into the cause. lol

Depends if you believe the persistent rumors that he's a bad influence in the dressing room and has a poisonous attitude.

If you do, then I'd say getting rid of him is right up there among the top priorities.

• Like 1

Not falling for it in the slightest.

It's clearly because he realises he does not have any other options but to try and get back In favour.

Ability = poor

Attitude= very poor

Influence= potent

Edited by dounavilla
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, useless said:

I was about to edit it to read, I wouldn't be surprised if he redeemed himself and became one of our better players next season. 

I would be, massively. He needs to go. If RDM and Uncle Tony keep him on then I will lose a lot of faith in them.

Needs to go like many others, we cant have his attitude at the club if we want to get promoted.  He's been barely average for years and certainly has never scored the goals his position demands so I dont care what he says he needs to go

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â