Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Last time I checked football was played by 11 people at a time. Also, come off the Instagram thing, it is proper pathetic. You are not even sure what the hell he was talking about or the context. Either way it is just a friggin post lol. When does it stop? Footballers can't post anything which may remotely reflect, OR NOT reflect their current situation? Proper "reaching" as they say. lol. Us armchair football players are the best I tell ya! ;)

You're right, his Instagram post is proper pathetic.

On 19/01/2016 at 13:39, John said:

Agreed (one of the very few benefits of age) its much the same with me and the likes of Hitchens and McParland although I have seen them on DVD & YouTube and would recommend those who were not lucky enough to see these or the other players in the flesh do the same (its nice to forget our present plight if only for a few minutes).;)

I remember Hitchens and McParland ``in the flesh''!!

Great to be still with you, chaps.  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: 

• Like 1

On 20/01/2016 at 10:36, useless said:

He might not be talking about Villa fans or even himself. It might just be meant as an inspirational quote for his followers

God help anyone who has to rely on Agbonlahor for inspirational quotes.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

God help anyone who has to rely on Agbonlahor for inspirational quotes.

Sadly as captain of Aston Villa, inspiring fellow team mates was quite high up in the job spec. Not even god can help us now.

Jeez calling him a prick for an Instagram post when 99% of his Instagram is filled with pictures of his family or teammates is kind of retarded. If everyone who copies and pastes an "inspirational quote" on their social media is a prick then most people on social media are pricks...which is most people

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, weedman said:

Jeez calling him a prick for an Instagram post when 99% of his Instagram is filled with pictures of his family or teammates is kind of retarded. If everyone who copies and pastes an "inspirational quote" on their social media is a prick then most people on social media are pricks...which is most people

To be honest, it's this lot here who are beginning to look like prize pricks. The type who probably were out there hurling vile foul mouthed abuse at the players the other day. Proper weirdos.

am i the only one (before all this shit happened) thought gabby worked hard in training? Only way i assumed he earned his contract/length of stay in the team. (no i dont think being a "villa lad" had anything to do with it)

i remember the physio saying he was too big and needed to lose muscle/fat or w/e  a few years ago but thats a bit different.

still prefer him to sinclair on the pitch though

Actually, most people don't aim inflammatory quotes directly towards the people who pay his wages, their fans, on their social media accounts at a time where those fans are suffering and the person in question is clearly not pulling their weight to help ease that suffering.

If I'm a prick, as stated above by another poster, for thinking that's unacceptable behaviour then fair enough. I have never once booed a player or shouted abuse, from the stands or otherwise.

I have no personal deep seated hatred towards Gabby, I just think that is a pricky thing to do. I don't see why that has caused uproar in some. I've not called for his head on a spike, get over it.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â