The re-invention of Gary Neville

BOF

I'm glad it won't affect MNF. He's staying on at Sky too. He's doing well for himself. He knows his stuff, so England might not under-achieve! Might not.

Despite his lack of coaching experience I also think its a great appointment.

While I know he is carrying on working for Sky I fail to see how it won't affect what he says, he is refreshingly honest and at times critical of players at the moment how can he be like that about England internationals now though?

He might be working for Sky still but his style will have to suffer at times.

I'm glad it won't affect MNF. He's staying on at Sky too. He's doing well for himself. He knows his stuff, so England might not under-achieve! Might not.

While I know he is carrying on working for Sky I fail to see how it won't affect what he says, he is refreshingly honest and at times critical of players at the moment how can he be like that about England internationals now though?

I agree to some extent, but i do think he's been refreshingly candid. even criticising Fergie, he spoke of mistakes being made with the Everton game that ultimately cost united the title, as well as the defeat to Man City.

There is no man who's down more for Gary Neville than him and he was still brave enough to speak out but i do agree that there could be a conflict of interest at some point.

I agree to some extent, but i do think he's been refreshingly candid. even criticising Fergie, he spoke of mistakes being made with the Everton game that ultimately cost united the title, as well as the defeat to Man City.

There is no man who's down more for Gary Neville than him and he was still brave enough to speak out but i do agree that there could be a conflict of interest at some point.

Would have been so candid if he was still employed by United in some capacity? No I don't think so.

At any point he is analysing the performance of an England player or a English player on the fringes of the squad there will be a conflict of interests.

It is impossible for him to continue as he is now without impacting upon his ability to do the job he is being paid for by the FA.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â