The re-invention of Gary Neville

BOF

Hunter is brilliant but cant stand Balague. Maybe cause he loves Rafa or his pompous attitude.

Best part is their guest pundits e.g Laudrup, Salgado, Martinez, Rafa, Mendieta and are all insightful, intelligent about the game and always seem fair

I've heard him twice this season, and I thought he was very good. Better than most. I like John Gregory, too. I think he's overlooked a bit. I have to say David Pleat is good as well, he knows what he's talking about, and his voice isn't grating.

David Pleat's voice isn't grating.

David Pleats voice is one of the most annoying in the world of footballing commentators. Hate him with a passion!

Hehe, there's something grandpa-like about him that I find strangely comforting to the ear.

Fair enough. Can't think of many commentators I actually like.

Would much rather watch a game with the sounds but without the commentary than listen to someone.

Niall Quinn just been employed by Sky. He's shocking. The bias towards Man City makes Jamie Redknapp look like a saint.

Fair enough. Can't think of many commentators I actually like.

Would much rather watch a game with the sounds but without the commentary than listen to someone.

Niall Quinn just been employed by Sky. He's shocking. The bias towards Man City makes Jamie Redknapp look like a saint.

I prefer the days of one commentator instead of the constant yammering you get now.

He's fairly good, but as has been hinted at, he's just clearly not shit like countless other pundits. Everyone on the BBC except Dixon and Seedorf is absolutely gash.

I actually think Souness and Hoddle are quite good you know, they occasionally offer something different and point out something I'll have missed watching a game.

For years, football producers have presumed fans know nothing about the game. The only different between wasters like Hansen and me is that he was good at playing football, that means absolutely nothing when it comes to understanding it. Otherwise we'd be talking about Paul Gascoigne, Alan Shearer and Maradona as the best managers ever.

Had many convos at work this season regarding this.

I rarely disagree with anything he says and I love listening to his summary of Tevez; "hes got a lot of people around him filli g his head with rubbish", not that we didn't already know it but refreshing for someone to actually say it.

I'm glad it won't affect MNF. He's staying on at Sky too. He's doing well for himself. He knows his stuff, so England might not under-achieve! Might not.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â