2012 Boat Race debacle!

John

Disproportionate to the crime committed I think. When you see what else you could do that'd only get you 6 months or less in jail. Beware those who get in the way of upper-class pursuits. Remember you'll be in front of an upper-class judge, or certainly one who wants to ingratiate themselves with them.

On targeting the race, he said: "It's a symbol of a lot of issues in Britain around class. Seventy per cent of government pushing through very significant cuts are Oxford or Cambridge graduates.

Whereas of course, a government of Secondary School drop-outs would do a better job.

Regardless of political affiliation, I take some comfort in knowing that the government is constituted of people infinitely more intelligent than me.

Ahhh yes, all those PPE and Classics graduates from Oxford/Cambridge are sooo intelligent aren't they?

3 A grade A level entry requirements?

Yup. Happy to admit thats better than me.

3 A grade A level entry requirements?

Yup. Happy to admit thats better than me.

When those people went to Oxford, I very much doubt they were given anything other than an unconditional entry offer (i.e. EE). ;)

I don't think Cambridge ever did that. (Edit 2: May well be wrong about this, though.)

Edit: On the sentence - it's **** stupid.

Edited by snowychap

I must admit this government on paper are poorly qualified. Who, honestly, would make a modern history graduate chancellor? Or maybe the fact that he went to Oxford makes it OK?

Bullingdon Club old bean.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â