Weeekends football 31 March/1 April

andykeenan

had to turn it off at half-time. cant bear watching this, its nearly as fake as watching Wrestlemania. Attitude of Barcelona players was disgusting in 1st half, demanding a red card for Antonini and not happy he got a yellow

I don't get it, why are these refs all so interested in Barca winning?

Football's top lot are interested in money and only money. Not just UEFA either, do you really think Qatar/Russia are more suitable than USA/England for a World Cup? But they get more money in the pockets so what the hell.

Football's top lot are interested in money and only money. Not just UEFA either, do you really think Qatar/Russia are more suitable than USA/England for a World Cup? But they get more money in the pockets so what the hell.

plus they think people rather watch the "pure" and "amazing" Barcelona or watch the negative and agressive tactics of Milan in next phase.

They're not. People love their conspiracy theories though.

Exactly. Referees have been favourable to Barca at times but they have also cost Barca too. The first leg for example where Barca could have arguably had 2 penalties.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â