Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

8 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Are we sitting on the fence?

Probably, or outright supporting city. It’s often said in the press Sawiris has a good relationship with city / Abu Dhabi. With his ambition I wouldn't be surprised to find out he considers Man City the model club / ownership group. 

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Are we sitting on the fence?

Pretty sure we are edging to City side since apparently we enjoy a good relationship with them

On 06/10/2024 at 01:38, villa4europe said:

Sad state of the league and no one says anything because they're all part of the PL product sales pitch 

FB_IMG_1728193041852.jpg

So you're saying there's a chance!?

2 hours ago, tomav84 said:

nope. it's just 2 aspects of city's challenges to the APT rules that have been upheld. the majority of city's challenges have been rejected

but that wouldn't make a good headline that gets lots of clicks would it.

Thanks for that mate, as a friend of mine sent me the headline and I presumed just that. 

1 hour ago, mikeyjavfc said:

Probably, or outright supporting city. It’s often said in the press Sawiris has a good relationship with city / Abu Dhabi. With his ambition I wouldn't be surprised to find out he considers Man City the model club / ownership group. 

I think out of 115 cases against them, some would be unfavourable to us if ruled against city. So in some cases it's not unwise to hedge our bets. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â