Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Part of me finds this hilarious. 

Part of me feels a bit sorry for Rodri as, whilst this injury possibly isn't one exacerbated by fatigue, the injury is exactly what he was saying could happen if players are forced to play two games a week every week. 

But mainly, I'm glad that this will hamper the cheats. City are a shadow of themselves without him. Only have to look at how they largely failed to break Arsenal down in his absence, even with an extra man.

And that's the important part

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Adman said:

Great news that they'll be without Rodri for the season cheating b*****eds.  Feel sorry for Rodri, but these things happen - title race wide open now

Is it? When the robot is scoring an average 2 goals a game. City will buy a DM in January.

9 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Is it? When the robot is scoring an average 2 goals a game. City will buy a DM in January.

Wide open as in it could be man city, it could be arsenal

And last year they played both stones and akanji there so between those 2, kovacic, gundogan and the Brazilian wolves guy they'll be fine 

I can see them maybe at a push buying a CB as I think that's a longer term need due to stones and walker being on the decline 

56 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Luckily we have an available international DM with tournament experience in the Donk

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Wide open as in it could be man city, it could be arsenal

And last year they played both stones and akanji there so between those 2, kovacic, gundogan and the Brazilian wolves guy they'll be fine 

I can see them maybe at a push buying a CB as I think that's a longer term need due to stones and walker being on the decline 

Still don’t see Arsenal winning it. They have been lucky with injuries. There an injury to Saliba or Saka away from finishing 3rd.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â