Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

this will be us in a few years 🤔

V Sports dont fully own any other clubs. We've only got one other club, and that's a 29% stake in Vitoria.

Our partnerships hopefully give us a chance to do some mutually beneficial things with the other clubs we're linked to. Not like this joke of an arrangement City have with their group clubs.

But I'm probably being naive. I'm sure we would copy it if we could and thought the powers that be would overlook our dealings like they do Man City.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

this will be us in a few years 🤔

Does anyone know the rules here? It says can’t transfer between clubs in same group, yet I thought Troyes were in the city group? What am I missing?

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

Does anyone know the rules here? It says can’t transfer between clubs in same group, yet I thought Troyes were in the city group? What am I missing?

Troyes aren't in the CL so it's allowed 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mozzavfc said:

Troyes aren't in the CL so it's allowed 

Which makes multi-club ownership even worse.

City actively want the other club's they own, not to be successful and get to the CL.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Which makes multi-club ownership even worse.

City actively want the other club's they own, not to be successful and get to the CL.

Girona qualified for Champions League though

36 minutes ago, jimmygreaves said:

So transfers between City and Girona are not allowed..... But a player moving from Girona to Troyes is fine, and that player being immediately loaned to City is also fine..... and the money being used to pay for the players is, essentially, City's, so they're buying their own players from themselves... at possibly inflated or hugely reduced fee's. Whichever is most suitable to satisfy the immediate need.

spacer.png

He was loaned by Troyes to Girona, city have now purchase him from Troyes

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

He was loaned by Troyes to Girona, city have now purchase him from Troyes

In this case yes, but if Troyes had qualified instead of Girona, do you think city wouldn't have transferred him to somewhere else they own to make the transfer possible?

6 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

The original Twitter poster missed out that the clubs also have to be in the same competition, but that's what he meant when he said "so it's all fine for Troyes and City".

De Bruyne and Ederson leaving this summer and probably drug cheat next summer.

City are planning to go with Ortega as first choice. Are they preparing for an out with all the charges against them

4 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Of all the teams, they go with the scummiest club on the planet. 

WWE who has a 10 year contract with Saudi Arabia, plus carry a lot of baggage with actions of the former owner among other things

Not to mention they have Trump in there Hall of Fame

This might be one of the lowest issues they have

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

Let's hope the FA find them to be Tribal Chests and put them Rock Bottom.

no chance in hell

On 21/07/2024 at 15:10, Zatman said:

De Bruyne and Ederson leaving this summer and probably drug cheat next summer.

City are planning to go with Ortega as first choice. Are they preparing for an out with all the charges against them

I think they need a clear out to be honest. Surprised Pep didn't leave this summer. Maybe he sees Liverpool and Arsenal not really able to strengthen either and thinks he can sneak another title. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â