Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

6 hours ago, MNVillan said:

It blows my mind that they spent £100 million on Grealish and less than a year later their best 11 might not include him

‘This is how City could line up next year’

Exactly the same as this season except with Haaland up top, top notch journalism right there.

Edited by bannedfromHandV
  • Haha 2

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Could always get Roy Keane out of retirement and bill it as 'Haaland 2 Unfinished business' 

Maybe Haalands move to the PL is all part of a longer term plan to exact revenge for his Father’s leg.

Keane will be pitchside pre-game for the Manchester derby next season and Haaland will slide in from nowhere to break his leg.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

‘This is how City could line up next year’

Exactly the same as this season except with Haaland up top, top notch journalism right there.

De Jong in midfield 

6 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Maybe Haalands move to the PL is all part of a longer term plan to exact revenge for his Father’s leg.

Keane will be pitchside pre-game for the Manchester derby next season and Haaland will slide in from nowhere to break his leg.

Everton fans are hoping they think Michael is Roys son 😉

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Cool.

Some of us like football 

I like football…

I just don’t like Man City…

Their manager…

Their players…

Their owners…

Their fans…

Their stadium…

If Ebola became sentient… It couldn’t pick a more worthy organisation and bunch of vaginal belches to wipe from existence…

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

God that would be WWF levels of amazingness :D 

9 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

i honestly couldnt give a shit about man city, they dont bother me, i dont know any of their fans and football has long gone, the idea of hating them because of what they've done to football i gave up on that when it was still chelsea that were doing it

i dont like football anymore, i just like villa

That is pretty much my take and has been ever since I stepped/was pushed onto in a pushchair the Holte End. Not interested in England and apart have no interest from when a Villa player plays for them and then it is not a real interest per se. 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

i honestly couldnt give a shit about man city, they dont bother me, i dont know any of their fans and football has long gone, the idea of hating them because of what they've done to football i gave up on that when it was still chelsea that were doing it

They're just the current rich team. Just like Chelsea before them, just like it'll be Newcastle next, just like it was Blackburn in the 90's

Unfortunately there is always going to be a rich team in football. 

I don't like it, but hating them would just take any enjoyment out of watching football for me, because they'll be the ones winning stuff

20 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

That is pretty much my take and has been ever since I stepped/was pushed onto in a pushchair the Holte End. Not interested in England and apart have no interest from when a Villa player plays for them and then it is not a real interest per se. 

I can't shake England still, they do irrationally piss me off, wish I could walk away, they're the last part of football that makes me angry 

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

i dont like football anymore, i just like villa

Difference is that after Chelsea went through their Russian revolution under Abramovich they didn’t systematically **** us over every 4 or so years…

I can’t think of another club in the past 15ish years who has made more of an effort to destabilise us than Citeh…

and Chelsea could have afforded to as well if they had wanted to…

The only comparison I can think of is Liverpool’s systematic cherry picking of Southampton…

21 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

I can’t think of another club in the past 15ish years who has made more of an effort to destabilise us than Citeh…

They've made absolutely zero effort to be honest.

I don't imagine Man City players, fans, staff, board etc give a single shit about Villa

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

You think city do it on purpose to try and keep us in check? 

Cos i think that's madness, at the start with say Barry I can see it, did it to arsenal too, but now with grealish? You think they bought grealish to stop our momentum? I dont buy that, I'm nowhere near buying in to that 

Barry made sense for them. I think Milner was definitely done to stop us as like Grealish they didnt know what position to play 

Delph was just bizarre as he wasnt even that good for us. Stuart Taylor I might never forgive them for 😛 

another example as to why I call him a fraud. That quote from 2009 (if true, I suspect it is) helped build this myth of Pep. 

And yet he's a genius for winning things spending way more than any other manager has in the history of the sport. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Â