Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

I think this lot will win the league now. They've yet to click but then everyone bar Arsenal are yet to click and I think these have the greatest potential for improvement based on their squad. Chelsea I think will suffer because of their strikeforce, even allowing for a January transfer window. An injury to Flamini and Arsenal revert to that powderpuff side that lose at places like the Brittania. United I've ... covered elsewhere and I think by the time Spurs truly click they'll be playing catchup.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think their forward line is brilliant and really like Negredo but Aguero is the one that makes things happens, with his dribbling, vision, finishing and movement.

I was celebrating when found out he wasnt going to play :D

I take it you lot don't rate Hart then. Roy Keane was the pioneer in this, it seems many are now agreeing with him.

Roy didn't start anything, many of us could see that although talented, Hart has so many fundamental flaws that he'll never be a top keeper unless he corrects them. Thus far he seems to be going backwards.

All Roy did was cut through the bullshit of the other useless ITV pundits. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â