Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

Mercenary! :evil:

Speaking after the Blues' 2-0 win against Timisoara in the Europa League, the former Togo striker stated he is ready to leave the club if an offer comes in for him.

The former Arsenal striker is one of the first dissident voices At City following the club's £100million spending spree over the summer.

Abebayor said: "The season is going to be very long and very difficult for myself. I'm a footballer and have to keep going and not give up. I need to keep fighting for myself and enjoying my football.

"If you're in a team and you're not playing, and there is a team that comes in for me, then I will definitely be on my way out because I'm a footballer and I love playing.

"So if I don't have a chance to play here there will a lot of chance to play somewhere else. If they [Manchester City] force you out then you always have to follow your destiny."

I know it's Talksport but......

He's a mercenary because he wants to play football rather than sitting on the bench?

if he was a mercenary he'd be sitting on the bench and getting paid for nothing,instead he wants to play football.you know the very thing the fella is employed to do.anyway,you's put youselfs in this position with footballers so get over it..

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha... the whole penalty was started with Silva. He wont be any good in the Premiership from the little i've seen of him, he lost the ball and had absolutely no desire to track back at all. Though - City should of won, but hahahahahha that they didnt!

Compare the way he trotted back like he couldnt care to how much effort little Albrighton put into tracking back and helping the defenders, i know who i'd have in my squad.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â