Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

30 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

You've got to love the fact they've put in the best performance to reach the biggest game of their history and all anyone is talking about is Sheffield Wednesday.

Bigger club historically. 

• Like 2

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, MarkLillis said:

Does anyone know the reason why they boo the Champions league anthem?

I'm sure I've seen an explanation before but i cant remember it.....

It was certainly strange to see them booing at the start of a game that clearly means so much to them.

UEFA have punished them in the past for unsurpringly breaking rules

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, MarkLillis said:

Does anyone know the reason why they boo the Champions league anthem?

I'm sure I've seen an explanation before but i cant remember it.....

It was certainly strange to see them booing at the start of a game that clearly means so much to them.

Because UEFA dared to charge them over FFP.

• Like 1

Everything they win has an asterisk next to it in the eyes of every football fan.  They could win the Quadruple next season and nobody would care 10 years from now.  

• Like 4

Just now, MellbergsBeard said:

If they win the champions league do you think Pep will go on a break and move onto PSG? 

No, he's on the brink of dominance in the PL, already on 3 out of 4 (?) and a quadruple isn't that daft an idea seeing as they also went on a league cup winning run before

His record of 6 trophies in a year at barca can be beat by city

they'd also be perfectly placed to win this new upcoming fifa club world cup thing

52 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

No, he's on the brink of dominance in the PL, already on 3 out of 4 (?) and a quadruple isn't that daft an idea seeing as they also went on a league cup winning run before

they'd also be perfectly placed to win this new upcoming fifa club world cup thing

Ferguson doesnt have an asterisk next to his name at least

Pep is a mega budget fraud and 2 of 3 teams he managed have ethical question marks against them 

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

He could have dominated La Liga but he left. He did dominate Bundesliga and left. He might fancy a change.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â