Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

32 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

City wasn't a problem until Pep arrived.

Yes they still won leagues but they were nowhere near as dominant as they are now.

He is one hell of a manager. It is what it is.

I think if they win the treble he might move on. He has another open chequebook waiting for him at PSG.

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

I really dont think anything will ever happen from the cowardly authorities though I hope I am wrong. At most a suspended points deduction

Man City have more money and better lawyers than both UEFA and the PL. They hired a legal "dream team" and they will tie all investigations in knots for at least the next decade. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

It seems the worries are true, there is no justice...

Spent a billion pounds on players, broken the rules, cheated and fraudulent.

They win the league almost every year and now they are going to cement their place with the greats of the game through winning the CL yet founded upon cheating.

I actually hate them, they are boring to watch and have the ugliest footballer ever playing upfront.

We can only hope that Inter somehow find a way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

Away goals rule would have meant and even bigger hill for Madrid to climb last night.

Yeah but not just for last night away goals you saw more shocks as when the little guy scores a away goal it makes it harder for the bigger side.

Now its not competitive at all for the small teams as they have no chance going against city in two legs as if they are lucky to score it gives them no advantage of a stronger team

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yeah but not just for last night away goals you saw more shocks as when the little guy scores a away goal it makes it harder for the bigger side.

Now its not competitive at all for the small teams as they have no chance going against city in two legs as if they are lucky to score it gives them no advantage of a stronger team

There is no scenario this season where City would have been negatively impacted by having away goals, in fact they would have benefited from at as the drew their away legs 1-1 against Leipzig, Bayern and then Madrid.  

1 minute ago, duke313 said:

There is no scenario this season where City would have been negatively impacted by having away goals, in fact they would have benefited from at as the drew their away legs 1-1 against Leipzig, Bayern and then Madrid.  

Yes because they know if the team scores has very little impact on them. You set up your team differently 

When you had the away goal you were more cautious and it was more exciting 

You cant honestly tell me uits more exciting withiyt the away goal rule?

33 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

It seems the worries are true, there is no justice...

Spent a billion pounds on players, broken the rules, cheated and fraudulent.

They win the league almost every year and now they are going to cement their place with the greats of the game through winning the CL yet founded upon cheating.

I actually hate them, they are boring to watch and have the ugliest footballer ever playing upfront.

Seems fitting that the most rigged tournament in European football would allow the biggest financial cheats in football the very real possibility of winning it. A final I would happily avoid and the subsequent media fawning that will forget to mention the hundreds of rule breaches, extreme financial doping all to bow at the feet of Pep. 

Edited by The_Steve
  • Like 1

Just turning competition and the spirit of football into a mechanical, boring exhibition game. Which I guess is what the power brokers want. The Harlem Globetrotters of financial doping. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Obviously the cheating pisses me off, but more so the snails pace it takes to get anything done. If they had the evidence to charge them then get it done, dish out a punishment at the same time.

In 5 years time when they finally get round to it the whole landscape will have changed and people will probably not give a shit any more.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

Obviously the cheating pisses me off, but more so the snails pace it takes to get anything done. If they had the evidence to change them then get it done, dish out a punishment at the same time.

In 5 years time when they finally get round to it the whole landscape will have changed and people will probably not give a shit any more.

i will

23 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

i will

As they will have appeared to have got away with it by that point everyone will be at it and the whole thing will be a massive, predictable mess.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â