Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think our brilliant away fans are going to have one of their best days out for a long time.....dont care about the result.....just sing those songs and wind their fans up........hopefully the sky microphones will be all over the Villa fans !....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, delboy54 said:

I think our brilliant away fans are going to have one of their best days out for a long time.....dont care about the result.....just sing those songs and wind their fans up........hopefully the sky microphones will be all over the Villa fans !....

It’ll be extra sweet if we win. Lots of chanting about them cheating and they still can’t beat us :lol: It’ll be brilliant!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Zatman said:

The season before they did spend a bit of money when they were owned by the slightly more loveable Thai Prime Minister

Ah yes, the noted human rights friendly ex Thai PM. The fit and proper test has always been a farce. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sulberto21 said:

Man City’s owners would be in real trouble back home if Sharia Law was in place. Think lashings and confiscation of land , money and property followed by overthrowing of government.

Lucky Barstools. Same with the Sauds. I long for the day that these Najdiyah are overthrown. 

To simplify - City’s owners have the money but they have said that the Club made the money legitimately through sponsorship deals. Also they said x player/ manager was making this much money , but they also set up a separate contract directly from UAE to pay them the real amount to cover the difference. 

This is what they’ve written on retrievable emails imagine what else they have possibly done or set up via phone calls etc. 

They also categorically denied on a number of occasions that they were and are state owned, when clearly they are. There's emails going to city from an UAE government email address. They didn't have the foresight to set him up with a company (ADUG) email. The executive affairs authority is a government agency. It's blatantly there in black and white regards state involvement. So they lied. I can guarantee Newcastle have seen these leaks before buying due to whe de Spiegel published and made sure every single correspondence was from a company email with no mention of any sheikh, rather the ceo, boss, CFO, sponsor rep, company rep etc.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

They are just complete **** morons...

Oooooh, they're going to fight us if we sing nasty songs about them, booooo hoooo hoooo.  Kick the words removed out the league sooner rather than later pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

Dont worry, I'll pay em to leave us alone

5 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

They are just complete **** morons...

Oooooh, they're going to fight us if we sing nasty songs about them, booooo hoooo hoooo.  Kick the words removed out the league sooner rather than later pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

Messages typed from 5000 miles away from Manchester

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Amazing how their fans -- so willing to threaten violence from a keyboard -- are so remarkably quiet on match days up there. 

I wonder how many of these ultras will be on the coach to Boreham Wood when they're playing them in the Vanarama National in a couple of seasons' time? 

Time to crawl back under the rocks you came from and wait for the next gravy train of glory to come into town. Probably won't be so willing to turn a blind eye to flagrant rule breaking when it isn't funding their tinpot club to the moon. 

15 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Bluemoon is hilarious to ready. They are oddly bitter about us too. 

"Why Villa want to get involved I can't think they are the biggest under achievers in football and our absence will not alter that."

🤣

13 hours ago, The_Steve said:

The disparity in transfer fees once the UAE money kicked in in 08 is truly staggering

spacer.png

Source

Definitely the financial equivalent of barely cracking 10 secs in the 100m then suddenly going 9.65 and quicker. Or like being a tennis player with known stamina and injury issues, going 'gluten free' and then winning twenty grand slams.

Im happy this has come home to roost

Just now, VillaJ100 said:

Definitely the financial equivalent of barely cracking 10 secs in the 100m then suddenly going 9.65 and quicker. Or like being a tennis player with known stamina and injury issues, going 'gluten free' and then winning twenty grand slams.

Im happy this has come home to roost

An apt analogy would be being Ben Johnson in 1988 Olympics.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â