Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Head to BlueMoon forum, it'll be worth it.

Bunch of paranoid nutters convinced there's some kind of World football, media conspiracy against them.  They seem unable to enjoy their successes, it's all about how the whole world is against them.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Can't see anything coming of it. The PL kinda need to make a statement here but they won't.

Yep, I doubt they'll have the balls to do anything significant. 

2 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Bunch of paranoid nutters convinced there's some kind of World football, media conspiracy against them.  They seem unable to enjoy their successes, it's all about how the whole world is against them.

Their bots all over the web have their fanbase on strings. They can make them parrot whatever they want.

I enjoy winding city fans by just saying what an irrelevance they are. No stakes with them. Doesn't matter if they win or lose. That's why I prefer them to win titles over real clubs.

I'd love a real punishment that matters. Doubt it.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Juve had their titles stripped. Make an example out of City and drop them in the Championship. 

Won’t happen of course. But it taints the league massively if they don’t. 

Juve had titles stripped for match fixing 

Not at all surprised by this. There have been suspicions about City's financials for many years now, I remember watching a lengthy video about how dodgy that sponsorship deal  was like four years ago, there's been a lot of gray areas with City's financials. Shame it's taken this long for something to be done. 

Sadly I doubt the Premier League will have the balls to do anything substantial however. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Some sources claiming more than 100 charges, if that's the case than that's insane and a severe punishment is required. 

Times are reporting it’s over 100 charges which is frankly unheard of 

13 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

It is funny, but if Villa start winning things and all of a sudden we get a few losses, I can guarantee you VT would say the league is promoting the big 6. 

Man City fans are really just a Coventry who won the EuroMilllions. 

• Haha 2

Â