Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

18 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

I left the wolves game early when it was 2 - 2 got back to the car and found we lost 2 - 3.....

It paid off that day then 😜 

• Haha 1

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the guy stood next to me walked out of the league cup semi final vs blackburn when we went 2-0 down after 30 mins, was shouting stuff about it being same old villa and then **** this and walked off 

not sure if he went for a beer or a fag and then changed seats or he did actually go home but he didn't return to his seat

39 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

the guy stood next to me walked out of the league cup semi final vs blackburn when we went 2-0 down after 30 mins, was shouting stuff about it being same old villa and then **** this and walked off 

not sure if he went for a beer or a fag and then changed seats or he did actually go home but he didn't return to his seat

What was the result finish the story man…..

image.gif.0e571f0f3dd166aab38c5d0f95472845.gif

10 hours ago, maqroll said:

That shirt they wore yesterday is a travesty. The neck cut makes it look really sloppy (on all their Puma shirts), and the MAN CITY across the chest is brutal. 

It looks like a training top. All the Puma away kits this year are possibly some of the worst football shirts in history.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

What was the result finish the story man…..

image.gif.0e571f0f3dd166aab38c5d0f95472845.gif

Honest I can't remember the madness that unfolded from there just the celebrations after 

That game isn't talked about enough anymore, brilliant night 

• Like 1

On 05/05/2022 at 15:55, Follyfoot said:

Give him the Villa side that got relegated and no money and see where he would of got to

Bit of a straw man though isn't it?

Nobody is saying he'd win the league with a side that bad, but simultaneously there's no evidence that he wouldn't seriously improve a team that bad.

He's never had to manage a team on that level and likely will never have to. That doesn't mean he can't.

It's like the argument used against Messi to say he never did it in other leagues. That doesn't mean he couldn't. Do people really think if Messi had moved to the Bundesliga or the Premier League 5 or 6 years ago he wouldn't have absolutely ripped it up? Of course he would. 

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Nobody is saying he'd win the league with a side that bad, but simultaneously there's no evidence that he wouldn't seriously improve a team that bad.

He's never had to manage a team on that level and likely will never have to. That doesn't mean he can't.

It's like the argument used against Messi to say he never did it in other leagues. That doesn't mean he couldn't. Do people really think if Messi had moved to the Bundesliga or the Premier League 5 or 6 years ago he wouldn't have absolutely ripped it up? Of course he would. 

Imagine that lot trying to get their head round one of his training sessions🤣 

I concede it is a very weak argument (And one that will never be probably proved either way which suits my agenda ) also I don’t like him

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

In fairnes Messi has had a terrible season at PSG so it hasnt debunked that theory 😉😜

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Nobody knows if he would. Nobody predicted a striker of Shevchenko's ability would flop at Chelsea 

On 06/05/2022 at 09:19, villa4europe said:

Honest I can't remember the madness that unfolded from there just the celebrations after 

That game isn't talked about enough anymore, brilliant night 

It finished 6-4 to us (7–4 on aggregate), Blackburn had a man sent off too.

Amazing night.

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

It finished 6-4 to us (7–4 on aggregate), Blackburn had a man sent off too.

Amazing night.

Sam Allardyce's face when they went 2-0 up 😁 - only for us to thwart him! Why the hell were we 2-0 down? ffs 🤣 Nostalgic. 

1 minute ago, Villa_Vids said:

Sam Allardyce's face when they went 2-0 up 😁 - only for us to thwart him! Why the hell were we 2-0 down? ffs 🤣 Nostalgic. 

If I remember Guzan had a nightmare that night on corners

4 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Imagine that lot trying to get their head round one of his training sessions🤣 

I concede it is a very weak argument (And one that will never be probably proved either way which suits my agenda ) also I don’t like him

He earns a wage working for sportswashing, people trafficking, human rights abusers and coaching a team of players who, in the past 15 years(ish), have had more suspected and convicted child molesters, gang rapists and sex offenders play for them than any other team in the country…

There isn’t a great deal to like about him or the club to be honest…

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Zatman said:

They want to sign Pogba and he is interested in moving :D  

another Pep style player 

I really hope this doesn't happen, I am so sick of Pogba talk.

3 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

I really hope this doesn't happen, I am so sick of Pogba talk.

Ah I'd say it's just more leaking info to the press from Raio....

Oh, wait a minute. On second thoughts probably not.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

Ah I'd say it's just more leaking info to the press from Raio....

Oh, wait a minute. On second thoughts probably not.

Tales from the Crypt (TV Series 1989–1996) - IMDb

• Like 1

Â