Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, a-k said:

Just wish a journalist/reporter had balls to call them out on it

Doesn't help when the BBC report refers to "Covid-hit Manchester City"

Rocket polishers

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/59911307

They can't see the woods for the trees

They're playing Swindon, they should expect to see some youngsters starting even if the squad is 100% fit and available, especially given all the fuss he's been making over fixtures 

They're notioning that these kids are only there because of corona and at the same time hinting that it's great, bullshit 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

I mean as if he couldn't just field the youth first half yesterday against Swindon. I bet the youth set up love him.

He doesn't have to. He can just buy first teamers instead of developing them

3 hours ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Absolutely. Also hopefully kills off the myth that Pep trusts youth players.

an incredible myth, anybody could field a youth team with Pedro, Busquets, Bojan etc.  Bayern I dont think he blooded anybody and City just Foden

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

an incredible myth, anybody could field a youth team with Pedro, Busquets, Bojan etc.  Bayern I dont think he blooded anybody and City just Foden

An incredible myth 

No one would drop and sell Ronaldinho, deco, zambrotta, thuram etc to play kids from the B team... 

Bayern I don't think he brought anyone through but he did buy a couple of great young players such as kimmich

Man City he will be the same, won't bring anyone through from their academy that hasn't been bought by their academy 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

reporting more revenue than man utd for the first time

1642410254770-jpeg.2644476

absolutely nothing to see here...

What was their attendance against Chelsea? There was shit loads of empty seats but I suspect they were all paid for.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, villa4europe said:

reporting more revenue than man utd for the first time

1642410254770-jpeg.2644476

absolutely nothing to see here...

scary how far behind Villa are compared to Spurs.  Spurs £360 million vs Villa £180 million.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Is there a Korean market there with Son? 

They just about timed it right with this partners nonsense whereas we were sat in the championship 

They have the tyre partner and bank partner that we don't, they have an official 1 click payment partner whatever the **** one of them is 

• Haha 1

I mean with our signings our profile will raise. Some pool fan who wouldn't be arsed to watch villa vs brighton now we have Gerrard and Coutinho might well watch it. Same as someone in Brazil who's a Utd fan, might watch cos of Coutinho and Doug. Also we're easy on the eye and most games are quite entertaining, more neutrals will watch, Villa ratings go up etc. Adding all the corporate shit to VP with improvements over time will add money too. And a higher profile means more firms want to be official combine harvester transmission fluid partner.

Spurs are in London too. Sadly that's probably adding 50 mil on its own. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

They just about timed it right with this partners nonsense whereas we were sat in the championship 

They have the tyre partner and bank partner that we don't, they have an official 1 click payment partner whatever the **** one of them is 

You mean you use two or more clicks for your payments? Get with the programme grandad!

‘Click twice, it ain’t nice’, that’s what I always say.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, HKP90 said:

You mean you use two or more clicks for your payments? Get with the programme grandad!

‘Click twice, it ain’t nice’, that’s what I always say.

Its more the title that got me

"official one click payment partner" 

Its literally anything at this point, still not as bad as utds bed sheet and pillow partner 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â