Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

City fans being nice about us on Blue Moon, saying good luck Villa and all sorts about Sunday and hope we lift the trophy.

Thats because of who we are playing....

No other reason what so ever.

Who would we support in Small Heath v Spuds final? (Possible in the FA Cup this year).

Can you imagine us having a thread saying good luck Spuds etc?

I can see it now 'The All New Spuds Redknob lovesfest'.

i just think he will no more than that - turmoil at city is probably likely he'll want somestability and liverpool were admirers and can prob offer him that, as well as a better chance of silverware...just a gut feeling thats all! nothing more than that.

City fans being nice about us on Blue Moon, saying good luck Villa and all sorts about Sunday and hope we lift the trophy.

Who would we support in Small Heath v Spuds final? (Possible in the FA Cup this year).

I would wish Blues good luck in that scenario

I would hope the winning captain lifts the cup, and then drops it, as they try to catch it they fall down the steps, dragging the temporary railings and 3 or 4 stewards, whilst humourous pictures of the captains teammate's screaming like girls are captured by BBC cameras... to be replayed as a 'What Happened Next..' on quiz shows for many years to come.

Blues Vs Spurs would be my worst nightmare Fa Cup wise. I'd choose Spurs to win it.

Agreed. But I seriously would not want Spurs to win that trophy. We wouldn't hear the end of it.

Regardless of whether Tottenham win a trophy, thier supporters ALWAYS go on like they have won everything. Either way we have to put up with them.

i just think he will no more than that - turmoil at city is probably likely he'll want somestability and liverpool were admirers and can prob offer him that, as well as a better chance of silverware...just a gut feeling thats all! nothing more than that.

If he wanted silverware and stability i think Liverpool wpuld be the last place he would want to go especially after his comments on Monday

I'd just ignore it and pretend the cup had been cancelled for the year

I'd just ignore it and pretend the cup had been cancelled for the year

I`ve no love for Spurs but I`d want ANYONE to beat sha

So it would be a good luck to Spurs from me

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â