Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

So what result do you reckon is expected of Mancini in order for him not to be sacked over the summer?

Cup/4th.

Both of which will require luck and Mancini becoming a much better manager than he is.

Though they might keep him on regardless to prevent the embarrassment of chasing someone genuinely good and getting rejected again

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what result do you reckon is expected of Mancini in order for him not to be sacked over the summer?

Well the people running it are clueless when it comes to Football so I'm sure global domination by the end of the season is thier goal :?

I hope the rumours of them buying into cricket are true, they might get bored of City and sell up. Not very likely but I can hope :P

What is different?

Roman has invested to much to just walk away, whereas their net spend is pretty much minute in comparison to their actual wealth.

Thus meaning it's easier for them to get bored and sod off, as any profit/loss made wouldn't mean much in reality. As opposed to Roman who is **** if he doesn't make a decent profit.

Roman has invested to much to just walk away, whereas their net spend is pretty much minute in comparison to their actual wealth.

I agree Roman isn't going to walk away. The point I made is for the first 2 years he was there people said that was the risk, now people are saying about City's owners. The point I'm making is in 4 or 5 years people might not be saying it any more the same as they don't about Roman.

Who know's what their net spend will be in 4 or 5 years time.

Thus meaning it's easier for them to get bored and sod off, as any profit/loss made wouldn't mean much in reality. As opposed to Roman who is **** if he doesn't make a decent profit.

Surely if Roman is more financially dependent upon the fortunes of Chelsea he is more rather than less likely to walk away. Although i don't think he is as financially dependant upon Chelsea as you making out by any stretch of the imagination.

the amounts and speed that theyve spent it at suggest to me a bit of a low attention span so yeah heres hoping they get bored and **** off I'd love to see all the greedy bastards going cap in hand to other clubs, it would be interesting to compare what they get now to what everyone else sees as there worth, big pay cuts me thinks

I doubt that will get rid of Mancini even if the end up in 6th or 7th place this season. It was easier to dismiss Hughes seeing as he wasn't as much of a profile in the global football world. Mancini will get a fair crack at it I think, and they'll probably keep him on for a good while. And City will win something. They already have a good squad with some really high profile players, ao it will be easier for them to attract more of the same now that Mancini is in charge.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â