Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

I'm surprised Iker Casillas hasn't been linked.  His days at Real Madrid look numbered and he is going to want regular first team football at his age (32) 

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This lot are bonkers aren't they?

Routinely demolish decent teams at home like a flick of a switch and yet they remain woeful away from home. How do people who say you can't flick on form like a tap explain that.

They should be walking the league really, so many class acts in their team, Zabaleta, Kompany when he's around, Silva, Yaya and Aguero. Imagine him and Benteke together.

That's why I find it difficult to dislike Man. City despite the billions. So many players I enjoy watching when they're on top form. Apart from Nasri who needs a good slap.

I'm just fascinating by why they're so poor away from home.

• Like 2

I think they're away form has been a combination if worse play and honestly some bad luck. Navas missed an open goal from four yards out against Sunderland by shooting right at a Sunderland player, villa they lost due to a free kick and offside goal, and Cardiff was just bad set piece defending. It's not like they've been drastically worse from the run of play. Eventually they'll start to win away, be interesting to see how far up Chelsea and arsenal are when that happens.

I think they're away form has been a combination if worse play and honestly some bad luck. Navas missed an open goal from four yards out against Sunderland by shooting right at a Sunderland player, villa they lost due to a free kick and offside goal, and Cardiff was just bad set piece defending. It's not like they've been drastically worse from the run of play. Eventually they'll start to win away, be interesting to see how far up Chelsea and arsenal are when that happens.

Yes there away form has been shocking. Losing to us, Cardiff and Sunderland shouldn't happen. Arsenal will win almost every game against teams outside the top 7 and as long as they pick up there fair share of points against the rest they will win the title i think.

It's still been an easy run of away games for them though. Only going to get harder for them, still have to go to Everton, Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal, Man. United etc.

I still think they'll win the league but they need to get some wins on the road before they hit the hard games.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â