What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

5 hours ago, Powehi said:

Can't wait for it to go on sale, I'm halfway through my first run of Playroom in preparation and have enjoyed it immensely. Can't justify $130NZD (or 65 quid) for it at this moment though.

yeah it will drop fairly quickly i think, circa £40 come christmas

depending on how completionist you are there's probably around 15 hours in it I guess, there's also a great mechanism for revisiting completed levels and finding all the bits

Yeah Astro Bot is right up there on my wishlist.  Good to hear it's seemingly meeting the promise/hype off the back of Playroom, which I'm still shocked at how good it was for essentially a freebie.

On 16/09/2024 at 22:21, T-Dog said:

RDR2 grabbed me by the balls and didn't let go from the second I first played it, and I'm terrible with games like that. 

I totally get it though, think it's very much a Marmite game. I would say give it a bit more time if you can stomach it, I seem to remember the story opening up massively at one point and it became a different experience.

Me too. Once you get out of that snowy area where everybody, & I mean everybody, draws a penis in the snow, the game opens up to be just one of the best games ever.

I do understand that sometimes games can be too big for some though.

Me personally, I hated massive open world games & only ever played football & football manager games until I picked up Skyrim.

After that I was hooked & my favourite games now are all massive open world, fantasy or historical games where chasing down squirrels until 4am & the like just keep me coming back for more. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â