What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, GamingDad said:

Just started Red Dead Redeption 2. Snow sucks!

Push through it, partner. It's like they wanted to weed out the weak when putting that rubbish stuff at the start. Great story throughout but yeah, snow indeed sucks. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GamingDad said:

Just started Red Dead Redeption 2. Snow sucks!

But a great canvas for drawing a penis in. 😂

Brilliant game though, especially when you leave the snow camp & set up elsewhere, as it really opens up then.

I am envious that you are going to experience it for the first time. Have fun

Edited by Andy_10
  • Haha 1

Finished the Spiderman 2 main story, absolutely superb, dunno why I struggle to get going in these games cos I love them 

I'm about 70% complete so might go for the platinum (I won't go for the platinum...in about 2 days I'll have had enough)

I have recently moved across from xbox to a PC, mostly for modding availability, but unfortunately, all of my characters saves don't transfer.

So I will have to start again in GTA V online character level 300 or something, Red Dead online character, a save on Witcher 3 where I managed to get get Geralts level up to 100, Fallout 4 where I have built some incredible bases, & elder scrolls online where my maxed out character is starting again from scratch.

But, I get to mod the hell out of Skyrim, GTA V, Fallout 4 & Project Zomboid. 😁

I am starting with Elder Scrolls Online, doing the story & building up the character from scratch with a friend. I will also play a bit of Project Zomboid, mostly with another friend because I am rubbish at it & he can be my bodyguard. 

Edited by Andy_10

For no real reason other than not being particularly invested in anything at the moment, I found myself firing Skyrim up the other day. I realised thanks to the pop up when leaving Helgen that if never played through in survival mode. 

So, that's what I'm doing. I didn't ever do things like the fishing quests either, so I figured, why not. It's always a comforting experience restarting that game, I think. 

That little nightmares game on the ps monthly games is really good.

It's not particularly scary, but it makes you feel unease, which is great. 

The lighting in it is absolutely brilliant too. 

That disco asylum game.

I redownloaded it after thinking "this is shit" and deleting it a while ago.  Then read some positive things on here.

Got about 3 hours in (still no real idea what I'm meant to be doing, but going for a cock-sure, smart, sarcastic, racist, alcoholic vibe thing), when I had a 3% chance of jumping, 2m to get my jacket.

I didn't even attempt the jump, and died of a heart attack when I answered "yea, let go" or something.

So yea I'm deleting it again.

So far up it's own primordial - arse.

2 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

That disco asylum game.

I redownloaded it after thinking "this is shit" and deleting it a while ago.  Then read some positive things on here.

Got about 3 hours in (still no real idea what I'm meant to be doing, but going for a cock-sure, smart, sarcastic, racist, alcoholic vibe thing), when I had a 3% chance of jumping, 2m to get my jacket.

I didn't even attempt the jump, and died of a heart attack when I answered "yea, let go" or something.

hahaha, funny that you mention that game.  I started it on Monday and just finished it today after 25 hours played. 

Such a weird game but really good. Very different to anything i've played. 

I only died once during the whole game, but then again i only ever attempted checks when i had at least a 40% chance of passing.  You can also change clothes to increase your percentage, or just come back later once you have more stats in that category.

7.5/10 for me.

Just finished Stray as a little meditative breather after FFVII, GoW Ragnarok is currently installing.

Did try to pick up Space Marine 2 earlier on an impulse but it's sold out in all the nearby shops.  Eh, I can stand to wait.

2 hours ago, ender4 said:

hahaha, funny that you mention that game.  I started it on Monday and just finished it today after 25 hours played. 

Such a weird game but really good. Very different to anything i've played. 

I only died once during the whole game, but then again i only ever attempted checks when i had at least a 40% chance of passing.  You can also change clothes to increase your percentage, or just come back later once you have more stats in that category.

7.5/10 for me.

I loved it but nearly walked away after dying a few times at the start, had to google how to stop it happening 

No real desire to ever do it again though 

2 hours ago, GamingDad said:

Sorry, but as nice as the game is with story, voice acting and graphics… RDR2 isn’t the game for me. At 40 I’m beginning to wonder if my gaming days are coming to an end?

It’s not a game for everyone. Too slow and ploddy.  Other games will suit you better.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Just finished Stray as a little meditative breather after FFVII, GoW Ragnarok is currently installing.

Did try to pick up Space Marine 2 earlier on an impulse but it's sold out in all the nearby shops.  Eh, I can stand to wait.

Stray was a great game 😀

• Like 1

Playing the madden 25 trial while astro bot updates 

The female commentator is garbage 

It's also an absolute broken mess, the trouble that's plagued FIFA for years when you're defending the switch over from your controlled player to the AI player results in me pushing a direction button that I shouldnt be, if you know NFL, I'm controlling the edge, I'm pushing down to try and get a sack, the QB throws it, the game switches me automatically from the edge to the DB and I'm pushing down...he steps out of position leaving the WR wide open, it happens time and time again, it's near unplayable on defence 

• Like 1

Astro bot is incredible, I got the platinum on playroom, this is everything I could possibly want this game to be, they've nailed but to be honest it's kind of everything I thought it would be, it was never on doubt , that's why people have wanted it for so long 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 2

On 13/09/2024 at 14:31, lapal_fan said:

That disco asylum game.

It's a great game but it's probably not everyone's cup of tea.

There's 2 stats for mental and physical fatigue that you need to put at least 3 points in to avoid the risk of an early game over. Maybe the devs could have put a warning in for this as it's not immediately clear. You can die of sitting in a very uncomfortable chair at one point and some people die at the start trying to grab their tie from the ceiling fan!

Not knowing what's going on is OK at the start. You've just awoken with the mother of all hangovers and cannot remember anything so it's expected. Your colleague Kim comes in handy for explaining what's going on.

I enjoyed it but I pretty much did everything I needed to in the run where I got to the end so haven't replayed it.

On 13/09/2024 at 17:19, GamingDad said:

Sorry, but as nice as the game is with story, voice acting and graphics… RDR2 isn’t the game for me. At 40 I’m beginning to wonder if my gaming days are coming to an end?

RDR2 grabbed me by the balls and didn't let go from the second I first played it, and I'm terrible with games like that. 

I totally get it though, think it's very much a Marmite game. I would say give it a bit more time if you can stomach it, I seem to remember the story opening up massively at one point and it became a different experience.

• Like 1

My problem with RDR2 is that it opened up so much that I just got lost in it, I didn't finish it, I got to about the 80 hour mark and realised that the previous 20-30 hours was mainly hunting the special animals and doing stupid stuff rather than the main story and I was just kind to nowhere so I put it down

I actually bought it for Xmas but I've still not started it again 

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I could sit here every night and tell you about my new favourite astro bot level

It's right up there as the best platformer I've ever played 

And it'll be interesting if the checkpoint / no lives thing gets taken by Nintendo, feels like the future 

Can't wait for it to go on sale, I'm halfway through my first run of Playroom in preparation and have enjoyed it immensely. Can't justify $130NZD (or 65 quid) for it at this moment though.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â